List of PlayStation Collections and their Contents

Undrey

These are the list of PS3 Collections

8052124236_16dee726e1_c.jpg

Resistance Collection - Includes Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2 and Resistance 3 (and all the downloadable content).

7707117242_15c4829a13_c.jpg

Ratchet and Clank Collection - includes Ratchet and Clank (the original game), Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando and Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal.

7707117356_62b8de04da_c.jpg

God of War Saga - Includes God of War Collection (God of War (original game), God of War II), God of War Origins Collection (God of War: Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta (via voucher code)) and God of War 3.

7707118572_65eb49fd4e_c.jpg

inFAMOUS Collection - Includes inFAMOUS (original game), inFAMOUS 2 (with 3 extra missions and additional power ups and costumes) and inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood.

7941658968_9025a18c4f_c.jpg

Killzone Trilogy - Includes Killzone (original game remastered in HD), Killzone 2 and 3 (with the map pack bundles).

No, I'm not missing any collections, this thread is about PlayStation collections, the new brand of collections announced a few weeks ago. Do you really think I'd miss obvious collections like the Sly and Jak and Daxter collections?

Haha, fair enough. I didn't realize there was a "special" set of Collection releases.

Anyone know if Killzone HD is actually on the disc or if it's a download voucher? If it's on the disc I'll be buying the Killzone collection as I haven;t played 3 yet and I'd love to get my hands on the original in HD, but if it's download only I'll be passing it up.

Parker

Anyone know if Killzone HD is actually on the disc or if it's a download voucher? If it's on the disc I'll be buying the Killzone collection as I haven;t played 3 yet and I'd love to get my hands on the original in HD, but if it's download only I'll be passing it up.

Parker

Killzone HD will also be released as a standalone game on PSN.

But I'm sure it's CD.

The GOW Saga Collections has God of War 1, 2 and 3 via disc and the PSP games via voucher, so I'm pretty sure they can fit these three games in a bluray.

Fcuking good.I haven't just bought those games……

Parker

I'm sure that killzone HD is download voucher.