Singleplayer DLC?

Sinthoras_96

I just bought the Seasonpass because the first Map Pack will be released next month and I know, that there are only 3 MP Map Packs announced at this point. But Ive read,  the Devs would be considering a Singleplayer Expansion and in my opinion 40Euro are a little bit too much for only 3 Map Packs.

Having this in mind and considering the fact, that this is a Bethesda Game, who recently expanded the Number of DLCs included in the Fallout 4 Seasonpass, how high are the chances, to see a singleplayer DLC for this game?  Maybe an announcement on Quake Con? What do you guys think?

Personally, I would love to see a Singleplayer Expansion added to the Seasonpass :)

Edited by Sinthoras_96

DOOM is not a Bethesda game, it's an id Software game, Bethesda is just the publisher. As for whether there will be single-player DLC, I hope so. I'm surprised there's no incoming expansions for the game, so I'm hoping there's still a chance that there will be one or some releasing near the future. Not sure if they would be added in the season pass though.

• Like 1

I think it will be like Wolfenstein New Order. One year later there was a new Wolfenstein the old blood (was a kind addon). Therefore I think that you get only mp dlcs and next year on May there will be a cheap new Doom.

• Like 1

DOOM is not a Bethesda game, it's an id Software game, Bethesda is just the publisher.

As for whether there will be single-player DLC, I hope so. I'm surprised there's no incoming expansions for the game, so I'm hoping there's still a chance that there will be one or some releasing near the future. Not sure if they would be added in the season pass though.

I know. But isnt the Publisher the one, who decides about DLCs, Free Content and Support? And as far as I know, the statemant "Its a Bethesda Game" is correct, since the Publisher is called Bethesda and the Developer (Creators of TES,Fallout) is called Bethesda Game Studios ;)

Yeah, I hope it too ^^

Why do you buy 40 euro season pass if you even don't know what it includes? Makes no sense.

I know what it includes. I just read some Interviews with the Devs, mentioning the possibillity of a Singleplayer DLC.

I think it will be like Wolfenstein New Order. One year later there was a new Wolfenstein the old blood (was a kind addon). Therefore I think that you get only mp dlcs and next year on May there will be a cheap new Doom.

Yeah, that might be the way it goes.

I know. But isnt the Publisher the one, who decides about DLCs, Free Content and Support? And as far as I know, the statemant "Its a Bethesda Game" is correct, since the Publisher is called Bethesda and the Developer (Creators of TES,Fallout) is called Bethesda Game Studios ;)

Yeah, I hope it too ^^

I know what it includes. I just read some Interviews with the Devs, mentioning the possibillity of a Singleplayer DLC.

Yeah, that might be the way it goes.

Doom (stylized as DOOM) is a science fiction first-person shooter video game developed by id Software

didn't know id changed its name to bethesda

Doom (stylized as DOOM) is a science fiction first-person shooter video game developed by id Software

didn't know id changed its name to bethesda

You didnt even understand my post at all, did you? I know, that the Dev  of Doom is ID Software. I was just explaining the difference of Bethesda (Publisher of Doom) and Bethesda Game Studios (Developer of TES, Fallout), because the user above thought I was talking about the Developer when I was talking about the Publisher.

Doom

Developer -> ID

Publisher -> Bethesda

And thats why its correct, if I call it a Bethesda game ( You can also call Battlefield an EA Game, although its developed by DICE), especially when we talk about the DLCs, which are part of the Publishers business.

But this is getting Off-Topic here....