PS PLUS HELP?

Phoenixgaming1

hello everyone some may think this is stupid but i want to be safer then sorry. I want to buy a ps4 but and i got a PS PLUS CODE and i was wondering if i put my ps plus code on my ps3 then when i get my ps4 and put my account on it will i have ps plus on my ps4 account 

i know this may seem stupid but i dont want to wast my money on 2 ps plus code's

Yes, PS+ is tied to account. You can also download games from your PS+ account to your PS3 or PS4, not Vita, and play it on other accounts on that PS3/PS4. Beware that there are limitations to how many of the same console you can have your account associated with at the same time, but there shouldn't be any trouble if you got one PS3 and PS4. :) It's just to avoid too much game sharing etc. :P

Nothing stupid about your question ;) , I can also confirm that you can log in and use all 3 systems at the same time, works fine for me, just as long as you are using the same account on all systems as already stated!

Fyi, if you have a vita, you can also download games to your ps3 (not sure about ps4, but might work too) and then transfer them to your vita with a wired connection. Have fun!

Edited by colia100