"Dragons Bane" How-to!

Vic_Foxtrot

On 18/04/2021 at 11:35 PM, TheBubaknight said:

I can't even get past the first encounter in karrundax, how do you do it? I'm a dps with 24k item lvl. 

With the recent combat changes it's almost impossible to solo the dungeon ar low level anymore, you would definitely need 5 at 24k IL (although IL is quite irrelevant now due to how scaling works, but it's a good indicator that you wouldn't have the right stuff that helps).

@dhelala it should count for everyone provided you're in the same group.

EDIT: so I've been contacted about this and I realized I may need to elaborate a little bit about this statement and not be as categoric as saying it's litteraly impossible. 

The combat change made the dungeon a lot harder, mobs have a lot more HP and hit harder, making progression very hard. I suggested that with a powerful character (45 to 50k IL ) you could solo by being very careful picking mobs one by one, but even then due to how agro works it may not be possible in some cases. I don't know if you could solo the intermediate bosses either because of the same two issues mentioned above. So you really need a high end game character.

Another solution would be to get the help of people to carry you to the end, but there you would still need to make sure you can kill them on your own in case you want to do the solo farm trick, or you will have to farm this in team which is way longer.

EDIT2: Just tried it myself, it wasn't super easy, but I still managed to get there. Do note my character is high IL with a hybrid tank/DPS build for both survivability and damage, and I also have one of the best active companion in the game so you may have mixed results. I also show the best way to farm it: 

Edited by GastNDorf
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 05/07/2021 at 5:02 PM, ShadowSigmaX said:

If I started this method on PS4 and then moved to PS5 do you think kills carry over? The slayer portion in the journal has everything, I guess I just wanted to see if anyone knew for sure or if it resets

There is no PS5 version it's still the PS4 version you're playing on your PS5 so I don't see why it would reset anything, plus your data is stored on the game server anyway.

• Like 1