Trophy thoughts?

ShadowStar83x

I pointed this out to a friend as well, it's real retarded that the trophies have to be earned in single player. The game is designed around being a multiplayer coop game from the advertising and videos of it, yet they want you to only play it in single player for the trophies. Who's idea was that. 

• Like 3

I think all multi games should have only single player trophies or earn able both offline/online.

At least when the server is canned, we can still earn them.

That's not what I mean. I'm fine with MP stuff being able to be earned solo (bots in Killzone SF and Merc) but completely disallowing earning trophies in multiplayer In a game built around it is stupid.

• 2 years later...
On 8/7/2016 at 1:31 AM, Gage said:

I pointed this out to a friend as well, it's real retarded that the trophies have to be earned in single player. The game is designed around being a multiplayer coop game from the advertising and videos of it, yet they want you to only play it in single player for the trophies. Who's idea was that. 

Maybe They wanted the game to be a challenge and they wanted you to actually earn the trophies. Not just ride off other players and get a free platinum?? Idk.. That's just my thought. 

• Like 2