Omg Itz Lee

LeeMcD-

Hi :) Keeping in format of the other intro threads, I guess I'll tell a bit about me...

So I'm Lee (big surprise there) I'm Irish and I'm 17. Gaming isn't exactly at the forefront of my interests at the moment, it's a nice past time but I don't take it very seriously. Still, I thought I'd sign up for the beta as I've recently come into a bit of money and Sly is awesome so I wanted to support his site :)

The main things I do like would be rugby, (playing) soccer / football, gfx, and lately web design. I'll be posting a showcase of my gfx shizz hopefully later today if Sly can remove the 10 images per post limit. If not I'll just either hound him to change it or I'll spread my pics across several posts ;)

So anyway, looking forward to watching this site prosper :)

Also I tend to use a lot of smiley faces :o Just get used to it because I honestly can't stop :wub:

Hey Lee! I was a (somewhat inactive) member at PS3Trophies.com so it's good to see you over here too :D. Might be requesting a sig or trophy card from you if you're planning on doing those :D . Looking forward to chatting with you more on these forums!

Also, your thread title got a chuckle out of me, so well done :lol: .

Hey Lee! I was a (somewhat inactive) member at PS3Trophies.com so it's good to see you over here too :D. Might be requesting a sig or trophy card from you if you're planning on doing those :D . Looking forward to chatting with you more on these forums!

Also, your thread title got a chuckle out of me, so well done :lol: .

:)

Lee :o hiiiiii

Comp! :o friended :wub:

Welcome aboard

It's spelled "pastime". Apart from that, welcome aboard, Lee, you Guinness-chugging marvel. :P

Pie STFU :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I am a Sexy, Terribly Funny User, thanks for noticing! :D

I liked this post just so I could unlike it :)

Good to see a Familiar face. Damn lee i thought you were older than 17. You should open up a sig shop here and display some of that talent. B)

Yeah quite a lot of people are surprised when they learn I'm 17. You should have seen them when I told them I was 16 a few months ago :awesome:

I liked this post just so I could unlike it :)

Yeah quite a lot of people are surprised when they learn I'm 17. You should have seen them when I told them I was 16 a few months ago :awesome:

The first part of the quote negates the second. :P

• 1 month later...