Its a good game ?

Natsuu24

I remember getting the game around the time it first came out. I don't even remember how I heard about it. But it was one of those games that I enjoyed going back and just playing over and over again. It's definitely up your alley if you like flight sims like Ace Combat.

• Like 1

played it when it first came out and hated it, felt nothing like Ace Combat and i was glad when they allowed us to delete 0%. It was a bad experience overall controls were not what i would expect from a Tom Clancy game but the aircraft were well designed. I had more fun with Damage Inc (plat is no longer obtainable since Gamespy shut down)

As someone who has only played two jet fighter games that came out after the nineties - this being the first, Ace Combat Assault Horizon being the second - I have to say Ace Combat was much, much better. I did not dislike this game (got it for a very cheap price) but Ace Combat was just superior in every way.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

hi 

im an ace combat veteran and doing both games right now 

H1 is a more solid game , campaign can be tough on the last 5 missions but its good ,  online is good but i hate the supports reel randomness thing 

H2 ... hmm dont know but i feels the sum of it is not as good as H1 , campaign has more variety missions tho cheesy at times  , online is ok but dont like how the planes handles at times 

trophies wise H1 is MUCH harder and more demanding than H2 , H2 can be platinumed quicker . 

both are nice alternatives above mediocre games to ace combat in general  , tho i hated ace combat AH ps3 with a passion  the ps2 games are still wonderful  with 7 being the best they did in a long time .

my question is 

any other good air combat games on ps3 - 4  ??

i see alot of WW2ish games 

• Like 1