Boone's Backlog & Record of Completed Games

BooneIronshield

There are some great games you have on your backlog. Several them I have! You can easily finish a few of those games pretty easily, like Child of Light and Akiba's Trip. 

Good luck!

Thanks, I'm planning on going through and knocking out several easy completions once I unlock plat #1 and those are a couple I'm planning on doing. I'm really looking forward to Akiba's Beat too.

Definitely some great games on your list :)

I've followed the thread as it's great to see the progress.  I still have my save data too for Toukiden: Age of Demons, on my old account, so if you wanted to transfer character data to use my ghost for any missions just pop me a message.  The character is a spirit bow build.  I intend to re play that game on my new account at some point.

Definitely some great games on your list :)

I've followed the thread as it's great to see the progress.  I still have my save data too for Toukiden: Age of Demons, on my old account, so if you wanted to transfer character data to use my ghost for any missions just pop me a message.  The character is a spirit bow build.  I intend to re play that game on my new account at some point.

Thanks, I definitely appreciate the offer. I'm actually playing as a bow character in Toukiden: AoD and was thinking of going Spirit too, though I'm not 100% sure yet as I found just a straight power build that sounded pretty good too. I plan on switching to rifles in Kiwami.

I thought I'd start doing a weekly progress report kind of like what I've seen some others do in their backlog/completed games topics. I'll probably do it on Sundays from now on but we'll see. Of course if people get tired of me doing them weekly or the mods end up considering it spam then I'll gladly stop.

PS4: I added some new games to my backlog, Saturday Morning RPG, Rainbow Moon physical copy, Dark Souls II: SOTFS and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection. I made some progress in Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth and finally got my team together, Belphemon RM, Lilithmon and MarineAngemon. I don't know enough about Digimon to actually have any favorites so I just went with a good physical attacker, a good magic attacker and a good support/healer/attack caster respectively.

PS3: I added Dark Souls and Tears to Tiara II to my backlog. I meant to get Resonance of Fate from the flash sale but completely forgot until it was too late. I started Thief and made some progress on Borderlands.

Vita: I made some progress on Mind Zero this week. I'll be glad when I'm finished with phase 6 so I can ditch Leo for Kotone.

Mugen Souls: I haven't played Mugen Souls in almost 2 weeks as I had been sucked into Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth. My current progress on it is as follows:

66 of 101 Shampurus Maxed at 9,999

714,415 Total Shampuru

71,298,759 km Peon Ball Size (Currently Sun size so the jump to Galaxy size should be a nice boost towards the peon ball size trophy).

That's it for this week. Hope everyone's enjoying what they're playing.

Edited by BooneIronshield
  • Like 2

Simple and handsome list. I'd like but i'm out for today. Lots of great stuff and I like how you're doing the updates.

I fear such a list of my own...

Thanks, I appreciate it.

lol I understand. I thought my list was going to be bigger than it is but I guess it helps that I haven't actually bought all the games I want yet lol.

Good morning/afternoon everyone, it's time for my weekly update.

PS4: Nothing to report for this system. I didn't even turn it on at all this week and thankfully didn't add to my backlog either lol.

PS3: I added Star Ocean: The Last Hope International to my backlog and also started it. I've only earned 1 trophy in it so far but I've knocked out almost 50 BTs so far. I've managed to get lucky with the exact damage BTs so far and get them without any problems. I made a little bit more progress in Borderlands and also started playing as Roland.

Vita: I made some progress on Mind Zero this week. I've cleared phases 5 and 6 and have switched out Sana and Leo for Kotone and Lina. I've never bothered using Lina before in my party when I've earned the plat in the past so we'll see how it goes.

Mugen Souls: I made some decent progress in this game this past week. I managed to get my peon ball to Galaxy size which gave me a 10x boost to peon ball size. My current progress on it is as follows:

714,415 Total Shampuru - Gain of 21,130.

7,340,753,810 km Peon Ball Size - Gain of 7,269,455,051 km.

That's it for this update. Hope everyone's enjoying what they're playing.

• Like 2

Good morning/afternoon everyone, it's time for my weekly update.

PS4: Nothing to report for this system. I didn't even turn it on at all this week and thankfully didn't add to my backlog either lol.

PS3: I added Star Ocean: The Last Hope International to my backlog and also started it. I've only earned 1 trophy in in it so far but I've knocked out almost 50 BTs so far. I've managed to get lucky with the exact damage BTs so far and get them without any problems. I made a little bit more progress in Borderlands and also started playing as Roland.

Vita: I made some progress on Mind Zero this week. I've cleared phases 5 and 6 and have switched out Sana and Leo for Kotone and Lina. I've never bothered using Lina before in my party when I've earned the plat in the past so we'll see how it goes.

Mugen Souls: I made some decent progress in this game this past week. I managed to get my peon ball to Galaxy size which gave me a 10x boost to peon ball size. My current progress on it is as follows:

714,415 Total Shampuru - Gain of 21,130.

7,340,753,810 km Peon Ball Size - Gain of 7,269,455,051 km.

Wow! Getting those are 2 very long games. I have Star Ocean 4 and Mugen Souls Z. Don't think I'll plat them this year, even though SO4 deadline was extended.

I really really WUV your banner - Chou Chou is my favorite Nippon Ichi character. I played through the entire story of Mugen Souls Z on my old account and loved it to bits. Sadly I wasn't able to platinum it and got rid of it when I heard how frustrating it was and now I can't find it. :(

Good luck on your backlog!

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Wow! Getting those are 2 very long games. I have Star Ocean 4 and Mugen Souls Z. Don't think I'll plat them this year, even though SO4 deadline was extended.

Thanks. I had joked about making Star Ocean 4 plat #2. I kind of doubt I'll actually do that but you never know lol.

I really really WUV your banner - Chou Chou is my favorite Nippon Ichi character. I played through the entire story of Mugen Souls Z on my old account and loved it to bits. Sadly I wasn't able to platinum it and got rid of it when I heard how frustrating it was and now I can't find it. :(

Good luck on your backlog!

Thanks, I thought it would be good to use for this. @Behemoth Balls made it for me to use as a signature.

I used to have the deluxe edition of Mugen Souls Z but sold it at one point, I rather regret doing that now even though I'll getting the game digitally whenever I actually play it.

Good morning/afternoon everyone, it's 12:01 a.m. Sunday here (now 12:14 a.m. as I click "Post") and since I'm awake I figured I'd go ahead and do my weekly update. Starting this week there is a new addition to my first post thanks to the topic What percentage of your trophies are bronze? which gave me the idea. I've added a breakdown of my total trophies showing exactly how many are bronze, silver, gold and platinum as well as what percentage of my total trophies each one is. Now on to the update itself.

PS4: I made quite a bit of progress on Dishonored Definitive Edition this week, so much so that I am now only 1 trophy away from the platinum.

PS3: I made some more progress in Borderlands with my Roland character. I completed the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned DLC to 100% and actually had pretty good luck getting the brains.

Vita: I made some progress on Mind Zero this week. I've cleared phases 7 and 8 and my characters are now level 53.

Mugen Souls: I honestly thought I hadn't made much progress this week but it turns out to be more than I realized after comparing shampuru counts. My current progress on it is as follows:

737,296 Total Shampuru - Gain of 22,881.

7,358,228,825 km Peon Ball Size - Gain of 17,475,015 km.

• Like 1

I think the Zombie DLC was my favorite on Borderlands 1, glad the brain collection wasn't too bad.

Will you be making Dishonored your first platinum?

I feel as though I have been fairly unproductive game wise, keep telling myself I'm going to pick Rainbow Moon back up but I seem to get distracted with non-gaming things. 

• Like 2

I've been playing God Eater: Resurrection. I haven't really gotten used to the gameplay yet, but enjoying it regardless. It's my first monster hunter game.

Other than that I've been doing very well with playing games from my backlog.

I'll probably pick that up later myself. The only Monster Hunter type game I've played is Toukiden and I'm really enjoying it, though a large part of that might be because of the Japanese folklore and setting.

I think the Zombie DLC was my favorite on Borderlands 1, glad the brain collection wasn't too bad.

Will you be making Dishonored your first platinum?

I feel as though I have been fairly unproductive game wise, keep telling myself I'm going to pick Rainbow Moon back up but I seem to get distracted with non-gaming things. 

Yeah it's my favorite too as I love that setting. When I played World of Warcraft I always picked a Forsaken when I could just so I could start in that kind of environment.

No, I'm going to make Mugen Souls my first plat. I'm not forcing myself to play it when I don't feel like it so as a result I'm now 1 trophy away from the plat in Dishonored and also in Thief lol. I also plan on making the platinum be the last trophy I unlock in any game so even once I've finished Mugen Souls I don't plan on getting the plat in Dishonored until I complete all the DLC.

Rainbow Moon is one I've been thinking of spending some time on lately. I don't think I've actually even touched it since I did a review of the PS4 version right before it came out :hmm:

• Like 1