Bleach Ending Announcement

CrimsonFalzar

... I'm so disappointed I really was hoping for the anime to come back but this 

THIS IS BAD WHY?!?!

Spoilers if you don't know the anime isn't coming its not gonna be a spin off ... 

Nope instead there like fuck what everyone wants WE NEED TO MAKE A LIVE MOVIE  
WHYYY?!?!?!?! 
Like holy shit dude.. all live action animes are horrible IMO 

and why couldn't they finish the anime then do a horrible Live action movie?  

• Like 1

Bleach ending is not a new announcement. You're a little late to the game. Kubo-san he was ending the manga this year a while back. He also said he never wanted a live action adaptation of the manga, but fuck what the creators want, right? WE'RE HOLLYWOOD BITCHES!!!

kms

• Like 1

... I'm so disappointed I really was hoping for the anime to come back but this 

THIS IS BAD WHY?!?!

Spoilers if you don't know the anime isn't coming its not gonna be a spin off ... 

Nope instead there like fuck what everyone wants WE NEED TO MAKE A LIVE MOVIE  

WHYYY?!?!?!?! 

Like holy shit dude.. all live action animes are horrible IMO 

and why couldn't they finish the anime then do a horrible Live action movie?  

Well, not all of it,  Rurouni Kenshin and Gantz doesn't look bad.

so no more Bleach games?

I would love a new bleach game TBH

Bleach ending is not a new announcement. You're a little late to the game. Kubo-san he was ending the manga this year a while back. He also said he never wanted a live action adaptation of the manga, but fuck what the creators want, right? WE'RE HOLLYWOOD BITCHES!!!

kms

No in the 2nd from last chapter he wrote there would be a big announcement in the final chapter turns out the big announcement was in fact a live action movie. 

To clear this up I was ranting.

• Like 1

I'm confident the anime will return at some point in the future. I remember the anime Inuyasha just randomly ending while the manga was still on going. Sunrise said multiple times that the anime won't be returning... then it returned 5 years and finished the story. 

About the Bleach live action film... lolz. That is all. 

• Like 1

I would love a new bleach game TBH

No in the 2nd from last chapter he wrote there would be a big announcement in the final chapter turns out the big announcement was in fact a live action movie. 

To clear this up I was ranting.

Him announcing something =/= him wanting it. He has stated in the past that he doesn't want a big screen adaptation because he doesn't believe it can translate to the big screen.

Him announcing something =/= him wanting it. He has stated in the past that he doesn't want a big screen adaptation because he doesn't believe it can translate to the big screen.

I mean its in the last chapter with the actor who will be playing Ichigo ... sooo 

Trust me I don't want this I don't think anyone wants this...