Games with 0 trophies appearing in list

I downloaded inFAMOUS 2 and Just Cause 2 from PS Store as a PS Plus member.

I first did inF 2 and a couple days later JC2. I wanted them to appear in my trophy list here before actually playing the game.

So I started up inF2, downloaded the patches and exiting the game without starting a new game. Synced my trophies, updated and inF2 appeared in my trophy list here. Did the exact same thing with JC2, the only difference was that I didn't had to download a patch, but after 2 tries it didn't appeared in my trophy list. This is no big deal and doesn't even matter to me, I just wonder why inF2 did appeared in my trophy list but JC2 not. I'm just being curious. :)

I downloaded inFAMOUS 2 and Just Cause 2 from PS Store as a PS Plus member.

I first did inF 2 and a couple days later JC2. I wanted them to appear in my trophy list here before actually playing the game.

So I started up inF2, downloaded the patches and exiting the game without starting a new game. Synced my trophies, updated and inF2 appeared in my trophy list here. Did the exact same thing with JC2, the only difference was that I didn't had to download a patch, but after 2 tries it didn't appeared in my trophy list. This is no big deal and doesn't even matter to me, I just wonder why inF2 did appeared in my trophy list but JC2 not. I'm just being curious. :)

A lot of games you have to start a new game before it will install the trophy list. Start a new game and exit right away and everything should be fine.

I seem to remember a similar situation (might have been Just Cause 2 actually :hmm: ). I'm curious to hear some thoughts on this as well. I'm assuming you must get to a point in the game where the trophies are installed on your system. Some games install them straight away while others don't.

I recently rented The Sly Collection and none of the games showed up on my list. After entering the game and going through the intro (far enough to create a Save File), the trophies then showed up. Sly 2 wouldn't work though... it kept freezing on the introduction prior to any gameplay :shakefist: Ended up sending the disc back to GameFly and waiting for a new one.

Your profile here only updates when there are new trophies earned. So any new games you have loaded will only be added once you have then synced a new trophy (any trophy, doesn't have to be from one of the new games). As for the HD collection games, the trophy lists are only installed once you load each individual game, not at the main game selection screen.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

That's confusing, because long time ago I accidently booted a game which I didn't wanted to appear in my trophy list and quickly quitted the game. Luckily it wasn't in my trophy list.

You have to earn a trophy for the games to sync.

No, check my inFAMOUS 2 trophy list. 0 trophies.

Your profile here only updates when there are new trophies earned. So any new games you have loaded will only be added once you have then synced a new trophy (any trophy, doesn't have to be from one of the new games). As for the HD collection games, the trophy lists are only installed once you load each individual game, not at the main game selection screen.

Yep! Just synced 4 trophies and there is Just Cause 2 with zero trophies! Thanks for the info. :)

Edited by MrCostari