Willing to Trade: Rare Customizations

Orlay_

I've spent almost a week farming Terramorpheus for the Boatmurderer head. Just yesterday, I got the head. I promptly copied it a couple times so that I could use it, have a spare, give one to my friend that we farming with me, and have him with a copy.

So, I have the Boatmurderer head for the Gunzerker and I'll looking for any other rare head from: Henry, The Warrior, Terramorpheus, Verminous, chubby or another rare drop.

I WILL NOT be giving the head out for free because I want it to stay rare. I know I'm only prolonging it on that front, but I'm not ready to excuse my 7 day grind for nothing.

I am especially interested in other heads, but I am also actively seeking SpiderBite for Zero.

does anyone know if jenkins or the wee loader can show up in the cardboard boxes in sanctuary?

because i open them a lot there but maybe they just wont come cause theres no enemy npc's around there

they spawn a lot on wild life preservation b4 the room were u pic the feather from Mordacai's pet.

does anyone have the Nihilism head for Zer0 copied?

i got it today while i was playing in a split screen and i unlocked it, but when i went back to my single player game it wasn't in my heads list. i was so pissed.

i wish i would have thought about copying it right away.

i have a few skins and and heads i can trade: Zer0's Alienati0n head, Salvador's Marshall Mustache head, Maya's Metal Fear head, Axton's Medic Mantis head, and Gaige's Fagger head.

if anyone could help, that'd be great! i really don't want to have to do another 1000 action skill kills with a new Zer0 character.

i'm tehjacon on PSN

So, I have the Boatmurderer head for the Gunzerker and I'll looking for any other rare head from: The Warrior

i believe Zer0's Alienati0n head, and Salvador's Marshall Mustache head are dropped by The Warrior... if you want to do a trade please send me a friend request. PSN: tehjacon

Edited by tehjacon

I've spent almost a week farming Terramorpheus for the Boatmurderer head. Just yesterday, I got the head. I promptly copied it a couple times so that I could use it, have a spare, give one to my friend that we farming with me, and have him with a copy.

So, I have the Boatmurderer head for the Gunzerker and I'll looking for any other rare head from: Henry, The Warrior, Terramorpheus, Verminous, chubby or another rare drop.

I WILL NOT be giving the head out for free because I want it to stay rare. I know I'm only prolonging it on that front, but I'm not ready to excuse my 7 day grind for nothing.

I am especially interested in other heads, but I am also actively seeking SpiderBite for Zero.

ive gotten the gunzerker, commando, and siren skins to drop from terramorphous but could never pick them up. had this happen at least 7 times to me and a few times to a friend, i dont see how others can pick these up when i never can.. anyway i have all the special edition skins for each class

ive gotten the gunzerker, commando, and siren skins to drop from terramorphous but could never pick them up. had this happen at least 7 times to me and a few times to a friend, i dont see how others can pick these up when i never can.. anyway i have all the special edition skins for each class

Can special edition skins be traded? I didn't pre-order the game.

does anyone have the Nihilism head for Zer0 copied?

i got it today while i was playing in a split screen and i unlocked it, but when i went back to my single player game it wasn't in my heads list. i was so pissed.

i wish i would have thought about copying it right away.

i have a few skins and and heads i can trade: Vladof Revolution skins for Assassin & Gunzerker, Zer0's Alienati0n head, and Salvador's Marshall Mustache head. i might have Axton's Medic Mantis head and Maya's Metal Fear head for trade soon too.

if anyone could help, that'd be great! i really don't want to have to do another 1000 action skill kills with a new Zer0 character.

i'm tehjacon on PSN

i believe Zer0's Alienati0n head, and Salvador's Marshall Mustache head are dropped by The Warrior... if you want to do a trade please send me a friend request. PSN: tehjacon

Marshall Mustache is a Geary drop and I have it, but I don't have Alienation.

nice aeriou, i dont have any to trade, but if you want a farming buddy, hit me up....all ima be doing now really is farming for heads, skins, and rare guns.....and we still need to spawn Vermivorus lol

I got Verm to spawn, but no good drops. He wasn't as hard as I was led to believe.

Can special edition skins be traded? I didn't pre-order the game.

I got Verm to spawn, but no good drops. He wasn't as hard as I was led to believe.

yes special edition skins can be traded. i didnt preorder either but i got them from a friend

yeah, that's where i got them, but i read that geary and the warrior drop the same heads. i may be wrong though.

btw, i have ALL the heads from Geary to trade now. Maya's Metal Fear head, Gaige's Fragger head, Axton's Medic Mantis head, Zer0's Alienati0n head, and Salvador's Marshall Mustache head.

Edited by tehjacon