Official Patch update thread.

kmosesltd

***EDIT***

I changed the title of this thread to Official Patch update thread.

Hope this minimizes new threads from popping up to post updates and changes that the devs have implemented.

If you see an improvement or a change from a previous patch various please note it here. I updated this thread and title following patch update v1.07.

We appreciate all input anyone has to offer than can help with information about updates and bugs.

Edited by kmosesltd

Damon posted about it at the end of the Discoveries, Hints and Tips thread:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/40023-nms-discoveries-hints-and-tips-thread/page-11#entry1074367

Cool thanks, I'll post the patch update link here for easy access.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4ypaut/patch_notes_8202016/

I just got a new update to v1. 05 and I don't know what's changed.

I looked online, haven't found anything. Anybody know?

I think if you press the Options button on every PS4 game you can see its patch notes, and there you can see what's changed with every new update.

Edited by Gevirein

I think if you press the Options button on every PS4 game you can see its patch notes, and there you can see what's changed with every new update.

Yea all it says is bug fixes lol... I'm looking for something a little more detailed and a lot less vague haha

patch 1.07 is a complete mess.

I installed the patch Saturday night at 11:12 PM EST and it is currently 1:16AM EST early Monday morning. I've crashed 4 times.

I've been doing the Extreme Survival trophy. I'm currently on my planet almost at milestone 9.

can't even get to a save point before the game crashes... last crash I wasn't even into the game for 10 minute.. another crashed within 20 minutes..

all I've been doing is running/jetpacking around waiting for the Extreme Survival Sols to tick on down... nothing to warrant so many more crashes...

seems to be getting worse with the patches for me

patch 1.07 is a complete mess.

I installed the patch Saturday night at 11:12 PM EST and it is currently 1:16AM EST early Monday morning. I've crashed 4 times.

I've been doing the Extreme Survival trophy. I'm currently on my planet almost at milestone 9.

can't even get to a save point before the game crashes... last crash I wasn't even into the game for 10 minute.. another crashed within 20 minutes..

all I've been doing is running/jetpacking around waiting for the Extreme Survival Sols to tick on down... nothing to warrant so many more crashes...

seems to be getting worse with the patches for me

Report them then.

[email protected]

Edited by damon8r351