Mafia III soundtrack details revealed

ShadowStar83x

Today, 2K revealed Mafia III will have over 100 licensed songs from the era it takes place in. The soundtrack is available now on Pandora. On top of that, there will be a soundtrack of original music for the game as well.

http://www.mafiagame.com/en/news/view/en-more-than-100-songs-in-mafia-iii-licensed-soundtrack-details

• Like 4

Today, 2K revealed Mafia III will have over 100 licensed songs from the era it takes place in. The soundtrack is available now on Pandora. On top of that, there will be a soundtrack of original music for the game as well.

http://www.mafiagame.com/en/news/view/en-more-than-100-songs-in-mafia-iii-licensed-soundtrack-details

Which is available now. It's rather excellent.

Listened to many if, if not most of this music my entire life. Guess that is what happens when you have cool, music loving parents! I agree with PSXtreme..... youngsters will bein for a great music education. This list just pushed me over the edge and I will be preordering it now. With a sound track this kick ass, the game will as well.

• Like 1

I had pre-ordered the big edition with the vinyl soundtrack. Then I actually played a Mafia game (II), and it was a disappointment, though for the same of this thread I won't go into it. Music had nothing to do with it though, some of those songs are still on my car music usb stick.

I'll get the game at some point if reviewers and other gamers consider it an improvement over the predecessor.

• 2 weeks later...

At the Insomnia game festival I attended 2 days ago I watched a 20 minute video all about the characters, plots, story line and of course the music, I must say it was totally excellent in every aspect.

No-one was allowed to film or take pictures, and the main screen was hidden away in a private viewing area, the game is certainly shaping up though.

Edited by JapanimeGamer