Xenoverse 2 Black Goku

So we all know he's pre-order only but Honestly that's all we know about him 

We don't know what his model looks like what moves he will have his combos nothing?

So I was wondering if you guys think he will have SS Rose Since it just came out in the anime ?
Like I would love to see it in but I have my doubts.. Like if they don't put it in I feel like they would have missed out on him TBH

~UPDATE!~
They have said that Black was already finished when they released SSR but they will be adding him in one of the dlc Super Packs. YAY

Edited by ChastityFail

I am almost positive he will be as usable character either with season pass content or some micro transactions or pre-ordering just will let you access him earliler.

Maybe we can see him in the storyline.However, l do think it will be just like Xenoverse and SSJGSS

See I would think this way too but SS4 Vegeta STILL isn't available to anyone outside of pre-order In Xenoverse 1 ? Why would they change it for 2?

LOL Tbh SS4 was the only thing I liked about GT everything else was bleh

Honestly, l hated every single thing about GT. Vegeta with mustache? A transformation with leather pants? :D A transformation that gives you body hair on whole torso but not chest? Wtf?

Omega was a cool villain though.

That scene was nice as well 

Okay, l might not hate it entirely but it was overally pretty bad ;D

Back to the topic, SSJ4 Vegeta is not a character himself and once again non-canon. We should all be fine to see that SSJR Black in the game :P

SSJR was in Dragon Ball Heroes (another video game, think of an arcade version of Disney Infinity/Skylanders only with cards instead of toys) before the anime, it's how people found out about it weeks ago, because promotional art was leaked onto Ebay. I want to say it won't be in Xenoverse 2, but since it had been designed more that a month ago, there's always a chance it could be in Xenoverse 2 from the start. If not, it could end up as DLC.

SSJR was in Dragon Ball Heroes (another video game, think of an arcade version of Disney Infinity/Skylanders only with cards instead of toys) before the anime, it's how people found out about it weeks ago, because promotional art was leaked onto Ebay. I want to say it won't be in Xenoverse 2, but since it had been designed more that a month ago, there's always a chance it could be in Xenoverse 2 from the start. If not, it could end up as DLC.

I mean  all they really have to do Is create the model with pink super saiyan hair... That doesn't sound very hard modders do it all the time lol

We don't know what his model looks like what moves he will have his combos nothing?

So I was wondering if you guys think he will have SS Rose Since it just came out in the anime ?

Like I would love to see it in but I have my doubts.. Like if they don't put it in I feel like they would have missed out on him TBH

Black Goku's style will probably mirror Goku's style but more tactical and refined. I would be very surprised if BGoku didn't have the power to turn SS Rose in X2, that would be weird and pretty disappointing. 

You all can't expect everything recently shown off in Super to be in the game.... that comes out in LESS THAN 2 months.

and

If someone hadn't created that (poorly handled) X2 thread, I would have created it and linked many informative and detailed videos like the two above in the thread.

Edited by Mar

You all can't expect everything recently shown off in Super to be in the game.... that comes out in LESS THAN 2 months.

and

If someone hadn't created that (poorly handled) X2 thread, I would have created it and linked many informative and detailed videos like the two above in the thread.

Welp, They are already putting Black in As DLC Day 1. Its just weird if they release a non super saiyan rose Black... It would feel half finished maybe they will update his character later with a Rose Form

Go ahead, i'm not stopping you.

It was a thread meant to show the reveal trailer, not a general thread for the game itself facepalm.gif

Wouldnt it be redundant and labeled a clone thread? Hence why I didnt make it. But you have a point on the reveal thing. Its just... ive seen other threads, similar topics on the same page with way more information.

Wouldnt it be redundant and labeled a clone thread? Hence why I didnt make it. But you have a point on the reveal thing. Its just... ive seen other threads, similar topics on the same page with way more information.

You're free to post any new information you find on the game in my thread. I allow users to do the same on my other reveal threads as well, like this one. 

If you're a fan of the game or looking forward to it, make your own thread or if somebody has already made one, post new info in theirs instead. To me it's more like a fan effort than anything else.

You're free to post any new information you find on the game in my thread. I allow users to do the same on my other reveal threads as well, like this one. 

If you're a fan of the game or looking forward to it, make your own thread or if somebody has already made one, post new info in theirs instead. To me it's more like a fan effort than anything else.

The way I see it is, like advertising, you'll get the most views and inform more people via promoting. If im not the TC of the thread, listing information won't spread as far and be payed attention to as much.

Similar to Xenoverse 1, im very likely to again, however, list all of the upcoming DLC. (Naruto Storm 4 wasn't a passionate enough installment, so I didn't feel passionate enough to list the dlc with that game.)

The way I see it is, like advertising, you'll get the most views and inform more people via promoting. If im not the TC of the thread, listing information won't spread as far and be payed attention to as much.

Similar to Xenoverse 1, im very likely to again, however, list all of the upcoming DLC. (Naruto Storm 4 wasn't a passionate enough installment, so I didn't feel passionate enough to list the dlc with that game.)

They let everyone know whats up with black read the update ^^^^

Oh no the topic was updated. They said they already finished Black before Rose was released. But they will be adding Rose Version of Black later as DLC

Yup, that was predictable and common sense. The videos I linked already had the guy saying anything else from Super would be dlc, since the main game has already been completed. Not to be confused, we may not get all content from Super, but most of Super's content will be dlc in X2.

I would create a new thread for this update, but I wont for a few reasons, especially after my recently locked thread because "it's similar enough".

UPDATE (2): Unlike the issue with SS4V, Black Goku will become a standalone dlc character later on in time.

@Chas. I greatly urge you to nearly revamp this whole thread. Your general and broad/vague title gives you that full freedom luckily, but Id keep the *update* feature so its known we were given this info after BK's announcement as oppose to with his announcement.

Edited by Mar

• 1 month later...