Project Platinum: Monster Hunting

Satoshi Ookami

Congrats! Will you start God Eater 2 right away?

Thanks :). No, I'm going to complete Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep first. Haven't thought about what to do after that. Maybe Dark Souls 3 or Bloodborne or I might take a break from playing games to watch animes. We'll see.

If anyone needs help in Resurrection, feel free to drop me a message and we can figure something out.

• 1 month later...

You can't connect? 

Frankly, RO itself is pretty impossible without MP...

That was the only karige where I couldn't solo it all the way.

I could solo RO Ace, but I dont know about vanilla RO. And those MP trophies I mentioned can only be obtained when playing with other players, which I think quite difficult if the online is dead (as I presume it is).

So the king of this event may be someone who already has RO's platinum... but given the Hall of Fame participants, that person has yet to show up.

When's the special award for Eotenas coming?  :hmm:

Um... there was supposed to be something like that?

I could solo RO Ace, but I dont know about vanilla RO. And those MP trophies I mentioned can only be obtained when playing with other players, which I think quite difficult if the online is dead (as I presume it is).

So the king of this event may be someone who already has RO's platinum... but given the Hall of Fame participants, that person has yet to show up.

I have RO :awesome:

Um... as for online... dunno... there are some players still lurking and helping others, I don't think it's that dead even now...

Though... yea.. I did play it 2 years ago so it could drastically change.

• Like 1

I'm new to the series, I started God Eater Resurrection about a week ago, I'm only on difficulty 6 though (probably because I've been doing all the missions that come up, which I don't even know if they're required for the plat).

I guess you could add me in (no plats yet, so novice?), I'll probably do God Eater 2 eventually too (depending on how difficult this one gets).

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4020-God-Eater-Resurrection/Masamune-XIII

Edited by Masamune

I'm new to the series, I started God Eater Resurrection about a week ago, I'm only on difficulty 6 though (probably because I've been doing all the missions that come up, which I don't even know if they're required for the plat).

I guess you could add me in (no plats yet, so novice?), I'll probably do God Eater 2 eventually too (depending on how difficult this one gets).

They're not required for the plat, but it helps to gain parts for your weapons and the 500 missions using 1 weapon trophy.

• Like 1

Like Edunstar said, they are not required for Plat, however, doing them will save you mundane grinding of the same missions to reach 500 and at the same time, you will get more items for crafting which always helps.

You are added as a novice hunter, good luck with promotion :awesome:

• Like 1

Like Edunstar said, they are not required for Plat, however, doing them will save you mundane grinding of the same missions to reach 500 and at the same time, you will get more items for crafting which always helps.

Hopefully I won't have to grind too much, I've been using the Scythe & Shotgun since mission one. But doing all the extra missions asap is probably good for Urgent Missions too, right? I think those only appear when doing the highest difficulty mission. :hmm:

Hopefully I won't have to grind too much, I've been using the Scythe & Shotgun since mission one. But doing all the extra missions asap is probably good for Urgent Missions too, right? I think those only appear when doing the highest difficulty mission. :hmm:

Yea, they only appear if you clear highest difficulty available so if you clear Extra missions before finishing the last Story mission for the specific difficulty, it does help for Urgent Missions.

• 2 weeks later...