Uncharted 4 Multiplayer - Recent update

I won't be satisfied until the co-op (that should have been there from launch) is released to be honest, and more objective modes. That's where I always had the most fun in U2&3.

Yeah, the co-op modes were always my preferred game types in Uncharted.  I never really bothered too much with the competitive matches.  Co-op was always good fun when playing with friends.

• Like 1

Yeah, the co-op modes were always my preferred game types in Uncharted.  I never really bothered too much with the competitive matches.  Co-op was always good fun when playing with friends.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the competitive modes too once I got into them, thanks to the bazillion trophies added, but the co-op was always the more natural choice for me, especially with friends.

• Like 1

I won't be satisfied until the co-op (that should have been there from launch) is released to be honest, and more objective modes. That's where I always had the most fun in U2&3.

This. U4 MP is boring without the coop element. The PvP is fun for a bit upon your first time, but overtime it wears down. It doesn't have that same replay-value as TLOU, which has even less modes, ironically.

So up until more content is added - the lack of coop isn't the only issue and will not fix everything (the non-existent dynamic maps, as one example, that the prequels had adds to the bordeum - U4 is ND's weakest online MP game. Yes, even ND's (underrated but very strong and content heavy) MP PS2 Jak (X) racing game was better.

Edited by Mar
  • Like 1

I personally felt that the relic thing should have been day one. You'll play a lot of matches to earn the relics you need for those overpriced boxes and not earning relics just for completing matches in the first place was ridiculous since the game throws you with the worst possible team and you're bound to lose a lot, unless of course you've got your own clan thing going on. I see that the patch notes mention more nerfs for the grenade which would be nice if they actually fixed it to begin with. I wish they would just take that crap out. They successfully made the sidekicks useless with a patch and they're still struggling to balance the grenade? They removed the fuse upgrade in a prior update because the grenades would almost explode on impact but even after the patch this still happens. They mentioned the cover fix which is still half broken but no mention of bullets still hitting you for the first few seconds after you've successfully taken cover. It feels like I get shot through walls too often. They should also fix the generous headshots that the game gives you. It should not be so easy to headshot a rolling target but it is and without even trying to aim for the head. The maps that they release seem to cater to campers more often than not. This one is beautiful but you'll be shot in the back more times than you'll have the opportunity to return fire to your opponent. If you don't use the staff mystical, you'll need to start with this stage and lord help you if they've all got silencers and that stealth booster to max. Naughtydog could do a lot to balance the multiplayer starting with the way that it handles lag. I'm looking forward to seeing the future changes they make.

• Like 1