Road to platinum

VirtualNight

Just wanted to say very nice guide, covers what you need to know. Most of the secrets in the game are the same as the original game, so those videos will work as well for the most part, but the one you listed is good. As for the stakes, the official name for it is "Stake gun", there is also pictures available for each weapon on the Painkiller Wiki for anyone who needs a visual.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The online Trophy can be done with only 2 people, if you are fast enough.

I tried with a person & we never got the trophy, we counted the time & we did over 30 kills before 3min several times.

When we tried with a 3rd person we all got the trophy at the first attempt, so unless the trophy description is fake & actually it requires less than 3min (such as 2:30).... or is just glitched for some people when they're trying to do it with only another person.

Edited by VirtualNight

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

for the 30kills trophy i did it 2p with a 3m time limit; i believe the kills need to be done in the first 3 mins of the match starting

they key is to use that weapon where you hold R2 and it spins blades, killing a  nearby player in <1 second. You'll need a rubberband to hold R2 if you do it solo, though

• Like 1