Question about the order to do things in for 100%

I'm working on getting 100% in this game but it's been a while since I finished the PSP version and I don't want to mess myself up.  Can I complete the story with Terra and still come back to do things like mini games, etc?  I have every world 100% done other than Disney Town and Mirage Arena.  I just want to do know if I can go complete the final boss (for Terra) and start the next chracter, Ventus, and still come back to finish Terra's minigames and arena, as long as I make a separate save file for Terra and Ventus.

EDIT: Answered.

Question 2: Okay, good.  One more question.  Is there any "no going back" point for any of the stories?  Like a point you can't go back to the other worlds anymore?

Edited by Alternatewarning

Okay, good.  One more question.  Is there any "no going back" point for any of the stories?  Like a point you can't go back to the other worlds anymore?

No, Not that I know off, you can go back and get 100% for each of your character's save files even after you beat the game, just don't work on it on the final episode, it's a waste, do em all on your first save file