[Request] Placing Trophy Card over an image in signature

Maxie_M0us3
Go to solution Solved by Maxie_M0us3,

Hey Admin, I created that signature down here, I sketched everything. But I have an issue right now. I wanted to split the picture into three other pictures so the trophy card can place where it should be until I notice we're limited to two pictures in the signature. I looked all around and I can't edit the signature with HTML or CSS. So I have no choice that my picture is a single one and my Trophy Card is merged into it so no update will show... Can you admin, with your powers, to help me to insert my trophy card over my picture?

• Like 1

How many max as premium? I'll need to insert four images, the trophy card plus the 3 pictures (left, right and bottom) to gather the whole picture.

If you're interested, you can get a premium membership in this thread if you write a guide that's published. In case you're going to do that, please read the first post and pay special attention to the Guide Manual.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

• Solution

If you're interested, you can get a premium membership in this thread if you write a guide that's published. In case you're going to do that, please read the first post and pay special attention to the Guide Manual.

I have made guides for TrackMania Turbo, Nidhogg (both in collab) and Blacklight Retribution's DLC and they got published. Do they count for Premium?

Just got to say brilliant work! I see you've created your avatar too. ;)

By the way, that signature is awesome xD I hope Sony fixes the hidden trophy bug, it really is a pain

Haha I never thought some people find it brilliant! It was random what I got in mind... xD Thanks! :awesome:

Edited by Max654

I feel so pissed... I said I was going to make a Dangerous Gold guide, and somebody else submitted a guide of the same game and got published... I wasted so much time on this guide...

After this, I have lost my interest of making guides. There goes my premium! All I just want is to be able to have the signature I want, nothing else...

Edited by Max654
  • Like 1

I feel so pissed... I said I was going to make a Dangerous Gold guide, and somebody else submitted a guide of the same game and got published... I wasted so much time on this guide...

After this, I have lost my interest of making guides. There goes my premium! All I just want is to be able to have the signature I want, nothing else...

Submit it! It's allowed to have multiple guides for the same game. I asked Cats if they wanted to join your guide before I published it but they said they wanted to do their own solo :P

Edited by BlindMango

• 2 weeks later...