Leon Castle's Dimensional Checklist (one of the few 5 part Checklists)

Leon Castle

The update to my Noble Phantasm continues

:platinum: #79 Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

2nd Sep 2017

1Lf6719d.png

The beginning of the The Legacy of Naruto Uzumaki the Seventh Hokage. This game was like a Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 Less-Characters Edition and no Zabuza Arc.

:platinum: #80 Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

2nd Sep 2017

1Lff36bf.png

This game had bad :triangle: mashing and still no Zabuza Arc and Let`s not forget the online part.

:platinum: #81 Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

2nd Sep 2017

1L8f86ca.png

This was the best Naruto game on PS3 and I regret not getting it on Day One so I could play with Naruto in Goku`s outfit.

maxresdefault.jpg

I have to Call him ``Son Naruto``

:platinum: #82 Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

3rd Sep 2017

1Lc8c52f.png

The Best Naruto Game and it even had a OP

Until Road to Boruto update removed it. I`am going to watch the Anime and read the Manga Believe it!

:platinum: #83 Dragon Ball: Raging Blast

12th Sep 2017

1Ld8d54c.png

My first Dragon Ball game with Trophies. I played it until i got Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 then I was a Kid. (Some Years later) On my first Round of Rain Day I tired to make it Ready to plat but failed due to the Damn All Ruined Trophy. but somehow this experience I learned from this Game made it so I could make Dragon Ball Xenoverse Ready to plat. But Thanks to the Youtube videos that @jem showed to me. I got it. as a true Dragon Ball fan I read the Manga(Plan to re-read it in English) and Watch the Anime.

:platinum: #84 Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers

12th Sep 2017

1L28629d.png

Got this game two years as I wanted to try a new Fighting game and it reminded me of some Cartoon(might have been a Anime) I saw then we had Non-Norway TV channels(which was 14 years ago) this game turned out to be fun and 2 years later(this year) then I heard Shonen Jump PP talk about Saint Seiya, I went to PlayStation store to re-download it to finish it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

:platinum: #85 LEGO Ninjago Movie: The Videogame

28th Sep 2017

1Le6ecb7.png

Would have gotten the plat 3 days ago if I did not get a glitch. fitting I got the plat on the same day I saw the Movie. I like that they added the villains from the TV Series like General Cryptor, Morro and the Time Twins.

• 2 weeks later...

:platinum: #86 Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul

11th Oct 2017

1Laf5352.png

It is the updated version to Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers, It`s the first Saint Seiya game to have Asgard Arc and Soul of Gold(God Cloths only, There`s no God Rode Odin Aiolia or Loki)

I liked that Cosmic K.O.

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

:platinum: #87 LEGO Legends of Chima

22nd Oct 2017

1L4bd62c.png

Little Fun Game based on Legends of Chima`s 1st Season. at First I was at loss as it was not on EU PS Store, I found it on PlayAsia, but they did not have the EU Version and They give me the US Version instead. I also 100% the Game itself.

:platinum: #88 Nights of Azure

30th Oct 2017

1Laadbbb.png

This was a fun game to play and I loved everything about it(expect for those requests Trophies), I regret not playing it that much then I first got it.

Waifu Platinum Screenshot:

Spoiler

9f9525f635c9c0b5f7c6dc00baead66015093918

Nights of Azure have awesome OST

• 2 weeks later...

:platinum: #89 Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon

10th Nov 2017

1Lf2db3f.png

The Sequel to Nights of Azure, Gust removed the Colosseum and the Boring Grind for Quests and they added the time limit from Atelier Arland series plus the level reset. I had much fun with this game like I had with it`s Prequel. My Favorite along the Lilys is Arnice but my Favorite Lily quest-line was Muveil. I love this Scene(It was the only scene I watched 2 times).

My Favorite OSTs:

• 2 weeks later...

:platinum: #91 LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2

25th Nov 2017

1L7fbcd0.png

One of the best LEGO Games I played this year, The new Voice Actors was Okay and the Story characters(plus Vision) had Extra lines for collecting Gold Bricks, Minikits and Character Cards just like LEGO Dimensions which was very cool but bad in the Hub. One of the Gwenpool Missions had a very awesome OST

There was a lot of Characters I liked playing as besides Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Man Noir, Ghost Rider and Venom, there was Agent Venom, Phantom Rider(Old West`s Ghost Rider) and Clea.

I didn't like how they treated Ghost Rider's Bike(Hell Cycle) it was very slow (Compared to the First Game`s version of Ghost Rider's Bike/Hell Cycle) and got stuck easily. It made the Bike race on Attilan Impossible.

I wait until all the DLC Levels and Characters is out before I 100% it again.

• 3 weeks later...

Platinum #72 Dragon Age: Origins (update)

27th Aug 2017

1L4e8877.png

My Favorite WRPG Series, on my First Save I ended up being a Damn bastard with a Beard, but on my Second Save some years later I ended up being a Hero(at least It felt like I was a Hero) with no Beard.

Thanks to @Dragon-Archon-senpai`s tip about the 100% melee dodge rate strategy from some Guy on Youtube called nobody12101.

With that ugly piece of... flesh dead I can move on to Dragon Age II.

Funny Fact: Finn the Mage was KOed at the same time as varterral was killed(on Hard)

:platinum: #92 LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

10th Dec 2017

1L47212f.png

The Last PS Vita LEGO game I missed, It`s just a Hub-less version of the PS3 version and it even had one character that even LEGO Batman 3 don`t have: Red Robin. The Justice League Mode was fun.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Time to add my Top 3 Waifu`s games plats to my Noble Phantasm

:platinum: #94 Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online

24th Dec 2017

1L02d0a1.png

This Neptunia game was fun to play, My party ended up being Noire, Uni, Black Heart and Nepgear

68ab7f6cacaa3fe839325f6f7dd4231e15143130

0e4d2cd42635118638a173c68b8025e815143059

:platinum: #95 Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash

24th Dec 2017

1Lf7eb56.png

First time playing a Water Shooter game and it was fun, I waited for all the DLC characters to come.

The Characters I played as

863c3b646d705005515aebb1687a3d4315143136

Soaking Power-Up of Homura and Ranka

779f4efb5f284f7df7b184e39c8d641d15143134

d693cbd3843bd594a49987918c06050d15143135

ea7cf542f0cd66f811574bcbfea0027e15143074

:platinum:#96 Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone DX

26th Dec 2017

1Lce7d4e.png

This Version of Future Tone did not need to play all songs(I`am glad I did not need to play that Nyanyanyanyanya Nightmare) so I only played my 39 Favorites after being done with the Future Tone DLC songs.

Something better then a Black Screenshot:

23b7725117af53ebe9de0c331eacde5615143041

2a5cdec753683def408a607d73e162b415143039

0b6035eeba1be35e0cb10e6c6b43ef3015143041

6010854b7ebe3db7f529701f0fb6348415143040

0600ec814622fcb842e6bc756eebd41115143043

03b959b505d786b4dae44b284733bc5c15143038

Now it's time to prepare to Break @Dragon-Archon-senpai`s 2018 contest :awesome:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

:platinum:#97 DC Universe Online

17th Jan 2018

1L855183.png

My first Plat of the year and Last MMO in a long time, I like DC Comics but having to do almost the same missions 6 times was not fun, but that last Hero mission before End Game was worth the three times I had to play, I had to fight him, The Spirit of Vengeance, The Spectre and be him for a little while.

My Favorite End Game was Superman`s, It was very cool that I had go into the Hall of Doom alone, Fight two Super Villains alone and Kick Lex Luthor`s ass and then save Superman,

My 2nd Favorite End Game was Batman`s, it was in the Batcave.

I won`t 100% this game, at least not this year.

• Like 1

:platinum:#98 Dragon Quest Heroes

25th Jan 2018

1L062dec.png

At first I wanted this game due to Akira Toriyama was drawing the characters, this game being a mix of Warriors and Dragon Quest was fun. But Zoma was a pain in the ass, while Altas was easy. with Terry and I was not Level 99.

On 9/23/2016 at 7:15 PM, Leon Castle said:

Something better then a Black Screenshot:

Yeah, I get that a lot in my platinum shots, he he he. xD

Great list of anime-franchise games and Neptunia titles! I tried a few Nep games but couldn't get into the series. Glad you have a long list of waifus. :D

Also glad to see you getting into DQH. DQH2 is awesome.

Edited by CJ_Mystery
  • Like 1

On 1/29/2018 at 8:44 PM, CJ_Mystery said:

Great list of anime-franchise games and Neptunia titles! I tried a few Nep games but couldn't get into the series. Glad you have a long list of waifus. :D

Thank you :)

On 1/29/2018 at 8:44 PM, CJ_Mystery said:

Also glad to see you getting into DQH. DQH2 is awesome.

Not just Dragon Quest Heroes, but other Dragon Quest games like Dragon Quest Builders as well.

:platinum: #99 Assassin's Creed II

30th Jan 2018

1Ledd3c0.png

The First Chapter of Ezio Auditore da Firenze`s Story, It`s my first Assassin's Creed Plat but not my first game in the series(I have played Assassin's CreedAssassin's Creed: Revelations and a little bit of Assassin's Creed III just to test it`s working), I enjoyed the game, well Bonfire of the Vanities was not fun, It was a pain.

• 2 weeks later...

:platinum: #100 Soul Calibur II

10th Feb 2018

1Lb44d08.png

My 100th Platinum and what better platinum to pop as my 100th Platinum than my First Game to PS2(I don`t remember my First PS1 game), I played every Soul game that came after Soul Calibur II, I even 100% the whole game(Buy all non-Weapons like new modes and Costumes, get all endings) My Favorite Characters in the Soul series are Siegfried, Sophitia and Taki/Natsu

Looking forward to Soul Calibur VI.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

The Final Round of @Dragon-Archon`s :platinum: Rain Day results

w300t_v1_0x1-c6.jpg?w=663&h=930

:platinum: #101 Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

May 17th, 2018

1L748f7c.png

One of the Fighting games I played a lot as a kid and the Game`s OP is the First Japanese Song I liked.

This Dragon Ball game let`s you play as characters that have never been in game before like Hatchiyack, Tarble, Android #14 and #15 and the Cooler's Armored Squadron.

:platinum: #102 Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

May 17th, 2018

1Lb939c6.png

I have been a Fan of Digimon Since Childhood(As a Anime I liked Digimon more than Pokemon) and Digimon is more fun as a RPG then it was as a Fighting game.

While My First Digimon RPG was Digimon World 2003(Digimon World 3 in US) I never did finish it due to Bad Disk so I did not get my Dream Team of Omnimon(Digimon Adventure Season 1), Imperialdramon Paladin Mode(Digimon Adventure Season 2) and Gallantmon(Digimon Tamers) which I got on this Digimon game along with The Mad Hero(A Nickname I made for SkullGreymon then I was Playing Digimon World 2003), Beelzemon the Dragon Slayer and Rusty(RustTyrannomon).

The OSTs ``The Anticipated New World`` and ``Hacking Pride`` is my Favorites.

:platinum: #103 Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book

May 17th, 2018

1L2fa00d.png

My First Atelier Plat and fourth Atelier to beat. The First Game in the Mysterious trilogy and a Good Welcome to the Atelier series.

Trophy Monsters was hard until I got better items until The Demon Lord came, So I went back and created better Weapon/Armor(which I made 999 Quality thanks to the 999 Quality Glitch) Accessories and Items like Flame of the End and Heaven's Cleanser that killed Demon Lord in 2/3 Turns.

This Trophy Guide helped a lot: Trophy Guide.

The Outfit I ended up having Plachta in due to Doll Making.

GUST Cosplay

b25dcfcd58f9d236ef106909bd7de98015215691

I liked the Final Boss OST

:platinum: #104 Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory

May 17th, 2018

1Ld2de0d.png

Gaiden/Side Story to Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, Both Cyber Sleuth had good Stories to tell. this game have more Digimon than the Main Cyber Sleuth.

The Domination Battles was fun.

I liked the OST ``Last Cyber Attack``

:platinum: #105 Spider-Man: Edge of Time

May 17th, 2018

1Lb8d65b.png

Sequel to Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions. The two Spider-Men`s lines was funny at some times

Spoiler

Spider-Man: I told you trying to control this quantum causality thing was a stupid idea!

Spider-Man 2099: They said penicillin was stupid, too.

Spider-Man: We're talking about the fabric of reality! Not bread mold!

Spider-Man 2099: Just get ready to help me.

Spider-Man: Bread mold. Sheesh. I cannot believe his crust.

Spider-Man: Just tell me who wins the next ten World Series and we'll call it even.

Spider-Man 2099: The World what?

Spider-Man: You're killin' me, O'Hara.

Spider-Man 2099: When you acquire the parts, keep them separated. Otherwise you can wind up with a sort of energy feedback.

Spider-Man: Ok what sort do you mean?

Spider-Man 2099: The explosive sort.

Spider-Man: Oh faaaan-tastic.

Spider-Man: O'HARA!!!!!! What just happened!!! What is that!!!!????

Spider-Man 2099: What are you talking about?

Spider-Man: I have a nice easy path in front of me and it just became an obstacle course!

Spider-Man 2099: Welcome to my world. Literally. You're seeing quantum causality in action.

Spider-Man: Weird. So you can help me from the present.

Spider-Man 2099: Which present? You're in my present. You mean your past present or my present future?

Spider-Man: I hate you.

Spider-Man 2099: Still hiding behind your metal bodyguards? You've gone soft after all these decades! Face it: You're gutless coward, Peter Parker!

Spider-Man: Ex-CUSE me? Dude, what the hell?

Spider-Man 2099: I didn't mean you. I meant future you. It was nothing personal.

Spider-Man: It was kinda was. I mean, yeah, take him down! But try not to piss off the super powered corporate lunatic more than you have to, y'know?

:platinum: #106 Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires

May 17th, 2018

1L8fdbfd.png

It was bad compared to 7 and 8 Empires and Eng Dubbed, still Easy plat unlike the rest of the Series.

:platinum: #107 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle

May 17th, 2018

1Lf5603c.png

It was fun to play and it was Bizarre, Only character I liked was Joseph Joestar, the Old version was cooler but both versions was funny. I liked that you can use songs you have on the PS3 in Free Battle Mode.

:platinum: #108 Batman

May 17th, 2018

1Lf30d30.png

I liked the telltale Batman story, going to get season 2 one day and I hope Telltale make more DC Super Heroes stories with Superman or the Flash and then make their own Justice League.

:platinum: #109 Tales from the Borderlands

May 18th, 2018

1L2ee2ae.png

I had fun with this story, I may try to get the first three Borderlands games even though I`am not so good at First-Person games.

:platinum: #110 Mary Skelter: Nightmares

May 18th, 2018

1Lca6fd3.png

My first Dungeon Crawler and I loved it.

With @Dragon-Archon`s guide, I was able to do the puzzles, The 2rd nightmare was hard to kill on Normal until I turned down the Difficulty to Dream/Easy.

While there was no need to unlock all heroines' jobs, I did it anyway as I like seeing how they charge their outfits instead of just being a Job name charge or/and what weapons they can use.

My Top three girls endings:

Spoiler

Red Nagi/Oyayubihime/Thumbelina

3c27cfa9c6e56218d067e4c96c00f69415226909

Hameln

216386e81d72fbfe09132705412d52d815226909

Sleeping Beauty

7db948cc2c09c9900f908a59d47cc5c715226909

I liked the Creepy Moon 2.0 battle/Final Boss OST

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

The Final? Round of @Dragon-Archon`s :platinum: Rain Day results

Next might be Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book, Mary Skelter: Nightmares, Omega Labyrinth and Tales of Xillia

All of them is a kind of a RPG

That reminds me, I should ask JeieeM if he has enough time, otherwise the popping date will be moved to May 17th.

Have fun with those RPGs.

• Like 1

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

Have fun with those RPGs.

I will:D. I Just need to get the missable events to get Monika Singing on the Stage on Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book and I need to stop running around like a fool, Shooting arrows and get to the Saving of Twintails on Mary Skelter: Nightmares.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope the Date is right... With Atelier Sophie Finished. I can go back to Mary Skelter: Nightmares to kill a Nightmare.

Compared to what @Dragon-Archon Experienced with The Demon Lord, He ended up a Walk in the park thanks to the Trophy Guide.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

I hope the Date is right... With Atelier Sophie Finished. I can go back to Mary Skelter: Nightmares to kill a Nightmare.

Compared to what @Dragon-Archon Experienced with The Demon Lord, He ended up a Walk in the park thanks to the Trophy Guide.

It's May 17th, as you needed more time.

Demon Lord was hell for me. Managed to beat it while having 1 character left.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

With The Final Round of @Dragon-Archon `s :platinum: Rain Day over and I failed and I was close too, oh well I had fun which was the Important part or as Tales from the Borderlands plat is called

We Had Fun, Didn't We?

Now to get some sleep before finding a lot of the last two blood stone types to use Blood Devolution Level 80(I have a lot of other types which is over 100 and some is 999)

The mascot for my Rain Day results or ``almost did it`` results. wait what do they call a Dragon that understand and talk Human and can transform into a Human with Horns(some can hide the horns and it`s a little rare seeing Dragon Girls with Horns)

Spoiler

w300t_v1_0x1-c6.jpg?w=663&h=930

Some fun feats about Leika the Red Dragon, She lost to a Human, well a Immortal Human that hit level 99 with killing silmes for 300 years and She was the strongest.

• Like 1