PlayStation VR sorting ability

Ladeluff

I think you are talking about an extra tag for games with VR support and if so, I wanna suggest a tag for Move-enabled games too, so us who spent extra money with that gimmick can also find all of them with ease. I know there is google for that, but still, why not?

That would be the best option but I don't think the games currently get tags any other than what platform they are on...

Perhaps this could be combined with adding tags for games with multiple trophy lists because of different regions?

P.S. perhaps it's a good idea to change the title of this thread to "Please add PlayStation VR and Move tags to games" so we get less people thinking this is another thread in which they have to say they are not interested in VR.

Edited by BillyHorrible

I think i time You added sorting ability for the plattform PlayStation VR in the Trophy games list. And other Listings/categoriea aswell

I wont be making thgat mistake again, no VR for me.

P.S. perhaps it's a good idea to change the title of this thread to "Please add PlayStation VR and Move tags to games" so we get less people thinking this is another thread in which they have to say they are not interested in VR.

I second both Billy and Yuri's suggestions of VR tags as well as Move tags. They're both accessories and not entirely new platforms, unless we want to count PS TV in this and give that a tag too, since not all Vita games are officially supported on PS TV.

Also, we've already seen people using this thread for not staying on topic, a title change is in order.

I agree with this. We add a tag or an icon next to platform logos showing games that Move or VR are required to play (nothing to do with games that these are optional) and also a trophy guide tag as "PlayStation VR Required" or "VR Required" in short.

Why counting PS TV as a tag to be honest? It's basically a stationary Vita but so restricted to a few games. Better getting a Vita and play on the go, whenever and wherever we want.

Edited by Max654

Why counting PS TV as a tag to be honest? It's basically a stationary Vita but so restricted to a few games. It was a failure this little box, better getting a Vita and play on the go.

Because there are more PS TV games than Move games and if that suggestion is going to get tagged just like VR (and as I explained above, they're all accessories), then it only makes sense to do an all-encompassing rollout.

Clearly the title needs to be changed so there are fewer off topic posts like this.

I'm not off-topic, I was agreed with the Move and VR as "system" icon not far from PS3, PS4 and Vita. :D

The moment I was thinking that, this topic showed up. I'm thinking to build some graphics for this idea, I'd like to do so. But right now I don't have access to the computer for a few days...

Edited by Max654

Yeah I'm not interested in VR either.... oh wait, what's this topic about? :P

I think VR and Move as tags make sense, but PS TV does not.  It is a Vita, it just doesn't support all Vita games as until around 2014 or so there wasn't even an option for devs to check off PS TV in the manifest.  Even when it was implemented, a lot of devs overlooked it as well, which is why there's fewer supported games, but it is still the same platform [Vita].

How did we get from VR to Vita TV, lol? xD

Sure, we definitely need this, but technically, and mainly according to PSN, they are still PS4 games.

And even if Sly wanted to make a new tag, I think he would want to wait with it until site update.

But the idea with VR required on list picture seems like the most viable option.