Amazing Spidey on PSVita

Amazing Spidey 2 on PS3

Amazing Spidey 2 on PS4

Lego Marvel on PS3

Lego Marvel on PS4

Lego Marvel on PSVita

Lego Avengers on PS4

Lego Avengers on PSVita

AND, despite it not being on the list, Disney Infinity 2 on PS4. You can do the whole thing as Spidey, and I damn well did, only reason I bought the game in fact. Genuinely decent Spidey game too.

So that's 10, and my screen name is obviously worth 59 points, so I win with 69 points. Go me.

27 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

I got

Amazing Spidey on PS3

Amazing Spidey on PSVita

Amazing Spidey 2 on PS3

Amazing Spidey 2 on PS4

Lego Marvel on PS3

Lego Marvel on PS4

Lego Marvel on PSVita

Lego Avengers on PS4

Lego Avengers on PSVita

AND, despite it not being on the list, Disney Infinity 2 on PS4. You can do the whole thing as Spidey, and I damn well did, only reason I bought the game in fact. Genuinely decent Spidey game too.

So that's 10, and my screen name is obviously worth 59 points, so I win with 69 points. Go me.

That earns you gold AKA "Spectacular" and "LEGO". I haven't included any Disney Infinity games as a Bonus Award because aside from the VITA version of 2.0 where the first level forces you to play as Spider-Man, I'm pretty sure (you can correct me if I'm wrong) that you can complete the game without having to play as him at all. If you tell me otherwise then I'd me more than happy to add another award and make you the first person to get it :D

15 minutes ago, colinmazzini said:

I'll sign up

Noir for me. I have shattered dimensions and Amazing Spider-Man 2(PS4).

I also have ultimate alliance 1 and Lego marvel super heroes so that's two bonuses as well.

Added you to "Noir", "Ultimate" and "LEGO" :)

Edited by LeetWolf2

10 hours ago, LeetWolf2 said:

That earns you gold AKA "Spectacular" and "LEGO". I haven't included any Disney Infinity games as a Bonus Award because aside from the VITA version of 2.0 where the first level forces you to play as Spider-Man, I'm pretty sure (you can correct me if I'm wrong) that you can complete the game without having to play as him at all. If you tell me otherwise then I'd me more than happy to add another award and make you the first person to get it :D

True. Nah, you don't NEED to be Spidey, but they NEEDED Spidey for me to buy the thing, god damn symbiotic systems. To be fair also though, not only is Spidey not featured in the plot at all of Lego Avengers, he's also entirely DLC, he's basically a reskin of Daredevil with ropes swapped out for webs and whatnot. Spidey can at least be shoved into the story of Disney Infinity, whereas in Avengers, he literally will never have a single cutscene ever even if you play through the game's entire story mode in free play as him. 

Marvel Heroes could also be another bonus thing if so inclined, since I only downloaded it for Spidey anyways, and he actually pops up in the proper story, unlike Lego Avengers. Plus the Vita version he straight up isn't available for, like the freebie DLC never came, shame too, I was happy with the Vita one, think the only reason I bought the PS4 in the end was when Spidey was added, could have already bought it though, I don't remember.

This PP would be so much better if we had trophies on Spidey 3, Friend or Foe (wait, that didn't drop on PS3) and Web of Shadows like 360 does. Imagine having to do all those stupid sky diving challenges. 

1 hour ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

True. Nah, you don't NEED to be Spidey, but they NEEDED Spidey for me to buy the thing, god damn symbiotic systems. To be fair also though, not only is Spidey not featured in the plot at all of Lego Avengers, he's also entirely DLC, he's basically a reskin of Daredevil with ropes swapped out for webs and whatnot. Spidey can at least be shoved into the story of Disney Infinity, whereas in Avengers, he literally will never have a single cutscene ever even if you play through the game's entire story mode in free play as him. 

Marvel Heroes could also be another bonus thing if so inclined, since I only downloaded it for Spidey anyways, and he actually pops up in the proper story, unlike Lego Avengers. Plus the Vita version he straight up isn't available for, like the freebie DLC never came, shame too, I was happy with the Vita one, think the only reason I bought the PS4 in the end was when Spidey was added, could have already bought it though, I don't remember.

This PP would be so much better if we had trophies on Spidey 3, Friend or Foe (wait, that didn't drop on PS3) and Web of Shadows like 360 does. Imagine having to do all those stupid sky diving challenges. 

I didn't even think about Marvel Heroes, will definitely add a Bonus Award for that. I completely agree, I really wish more Spider-Man games on PS3 had trophies. I'm still hoping Activision will jump onto the PS2 ports on PS4 train, and release Spider-Man 2 & Ultimate Spider-Man for PS4

Edited by LeetWolf2

6 hours ago, LeetWolf2 said:

I didn't even think about Marvel Heroes, will definitely add a Bonus Award for that. I completely agree, I really wish more Spider-Man games on PS3 had trophies. I'm still hoping Activision will jump onto the PS2 ports on PS4 train, and release Spider-Man 2 & Ultimate Spider-Man for PS4

Spidey 2 on PS4 would honestly break the speed of sound at how fast it would make me throw my money, but beyond that, I'm happy with playing them on my fatty PS3. Tobey-Man 1 and 2 in particular already look amazing when played on a 360, mind you the last time I played on a 360 would be a good 4 years or so back now.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, lordzeze said:

Shouldn't Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 for the PS4 be included as a bonus game?

It is, under "Way of the Spider". All of the Marvel vs Capcom series is, regardless of platform. Complete any game in the series and you'll earn it.

Edited by LeetWolf2

47 minutes ago, LeetWolf2 said:

It is, under "Way of the Spider". All of the Marvel vs Capcom series is, regardless of platform. Complete any game in the series and you'll earn it.

Ok. When I checked last night I only saw the PS3 and Vita versions listed.

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/08/2017 at 3:10 AM, sundrew said:

Hi - move me up from Bronze to Silver! I've got two plats now:

Shattered Dimensions

The Amazing Spider Man (Vita)

I'll be back for my next rank upgrade in a bit!

Updated :D

On 16/08/2017 at 7:51 AM, oDRAGONSLAYER- said:

add me i have two plats in PS3 

so what i have and how many point i got?

You get Silver for earning two platinums :) 

On 23/08/2017 at 1:04 PM, Gibbo_0113 said:

Got shattered dimensions done a couple weeks ago so i qualify for bronze :)

Looking forward to the new spidey. looks awesome

Added all 3 of you here and updated everyone on the new Leaderboard.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry to everyone who ever posted in this thread. I lost faith and motivation to continue updating my project platinum threads and I am going to close them. I no longer wish to be a part of Project Platinum, I should've done this sooner but I quite honestly haven't had the time or again the motivation to do so. If you wish to take over from the threads I've made then feel free, also you're welcome to use any graphics I've made as long as you credit me for them.

Edited by LeetWolf2