Trophies not syncing

When I try to sync my trophies, the game doesn't show up on the PSN tab. I see the game locally though. When I try to sync from the local screen, it shows error NP-10234-0. I've searched for the error and the few results all showed different solutions. Anyone else with this problem? I have the European digital version of the game.

I'm the same its confusing me as I have it on my trophies twice, once for my Japanese version adn then my English version, though only my Japanese appears on Psnprofiles

If that's the case I think it confirms we getting a NA/EU trophy list :)

But the game released on the 30th September and it's now the 3rd October and the trophy list still hasn't been scanned into PSN, I've never known any game be like that before.

Edited by Obscure_Ale

But the game released on the 30th September and it's now the 3rd October and the trophy list still hasn't been scanned into PSN, I've never known any game be like that before.

There were cases like this...

I'm more surprised this probably gets a new list since the JP version has English trophy list.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I've never known any game be like that before.

We're going on like 2 - 3 months now for the NA PS3 version of Doodle God. List still isn't synced. :X

Since it's PQube doing the publishing and it's staggered like Steins;Gate we might end up getting a third list for the NA version as well, whenever that releases. :P

We're going on like 2 - 3 months now for the NA PS3 version of Doodle God. List still isn't synced. :X

Since it's PQube doing the publishing and it's staggered like Steins;Gate we might end up getting a third list for the NA version as well, whenever that releases. :P

Damn that's along time!

Kills me not been able to refresh the site and see my trophy progress and see whats missing :P

Since NA is due out in 7 days hopefully we will see the trophy list appear on PSN.

I remember Warriors of Orochi 3 ultimate didnt sync for weeks let alone show on there.

I was a also a bit mythd as the Senran Kagura games shared lists with the Japanese version, I had the original senran kagura, plat'd it went to do the english version and the plat'd list just translated to english ¬_¬, and estival versus I plat'd in japanese and had the same list as the Japanes version.

So I was convinced they would share a list, I know its a different team but they're both Marvelous. 

Still not working, Really starting to annoy me as I got a new Plat I can't sync,

I'm hoping its fixed when it comes out the US tomorrow I beleive

List is now up:

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5410-VALKYRIE-DRIVE-BHIKKHUNI-

And I was able to sync the game to my profile (can't be seen on here as I haven't earned a trophy during the last days).