Stats question: F rank

Go to solution Solved by Dragon-Archon,

I was looking at the stats in my profile and noticed 11 F ranked games but I don't see these in my game list. Are these 0% games that I have hidden? If so should they be showing up in the stats?

Thanks!

When you go to the homepage, click on the downward arrowhead next to your username (in the upper right corner of the screen) and select "settings". In the menu that shows up you have to uncheck "Hide games on profiles with 0%". Save the changes and they'll show up again.

• Like 3

I was looking at the stats in my profile and noticed 11 F ranked games but I don't see these in my game list. Are these 0% games that I have hidden? If so should they be showing up in the stats?

Thanks!

When you are on your PSN-profile, click on your username in the top-right corner. A pulldown menu should appear. Select the Settings-option and check if the option " Hide games on profiles with 0% " is enabled. Uncheck it, click on save and reload your profile.

EDIT:

It's the option highlighted on the right side:

UDj3nGp.png

Edited by Crimson Idol

thanks to everyone for the response.. but I already had that option enabled... so the 11 in question where not in my game list... my question was why they still appear in my summary stats?.. it seems that this does not filter 0% games?.. do I need to delete from psn on the ps4?

there are other differences as well with the profile vs the stats.. eg completion % and avg rarity % differ vs the profile data:

completion: profile 41.38% vs stats 40.25%

rarity: profile 50.38% vs stats 50.46%

same for other users.. for example crimson idol.. your % completion 70.29 in your profile but 58.32 in your stats page

sorry I would paste a screenshot but could not figure out how!.. if this is the case would it not be better if the stats page also screened out the 0% games like the profile stats do?

I guess that option only hides them for you then, because they`re still there on your profile. So yeah, you`ll probably need to delete or hide them on PSN itself to get rid of them.

As for the differences in stats, my guess is that the completion figure there is an average completion on a per game basis rather than simply the total available trophies/earned trophies as the regular completion stat is.

For rarity, the difference is so low that I assume it`s just rounding differences.

Edited by Kapika96

• Solution

thanks to everyone for the response.. but I already had that option enabled... so the 11 in question where not in my game list... my question was why they still appear in my summary stats?.. it seems that this does not filter 0% games?.. do I need to delete from psn on the ps4?

there are other differences as well with the profile vs the stats.. eg completion % and avg rarity % differ vs the profile data:

same for other users.. for example crimson idol.. your % completion 70.29 in your profile but 58.32 in your stats page

sorry I would paste a screenshot but could not figure out how!.. if this is the case would it not be better if the stats page also screened out the 0% games like the profile stats do?

Oh ok. Yeah you can just hide the 0% games, earn a trophy, sync it, then update your profile on this site and the 0% games will be gone from your stat page too.

As for discrepancies in percentages: that difference is caused by how it's calculated. The completion percentage on the profile is calculated by earned trophy points/ (earned + unearned trophy points). The completion percentage on the stat page is an average of all the completion percentages of every game on your profile. I don't know what causes the difference wit the average rarity stat, so can't comment on that.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Oh ok. Yeah you can just hide the 0% games, earn a trophy, sync it, then update your profile on this site and the 0% games will be gone from your stat page too.

As for discrepancies in percentages: that difference is caused by how it's calculated. The completion percentage on the profile is calculated by earned trophy points/ (earned + unearned trophy points). The completion percentage on the stat page is an average of all the completion percentages of every game on your profile. I don't know causes the difference wit the average rarity stat, so can't comment on that.

thanks for the clarification.. that was always something I wondered... it would be great if there were mouse over tips on the various stats explaining them or something pinned to the top of the forum... though it is already very impressive so i'm not complaining!. i'll just delete them from the ps4 next time sync.

thanks for the clarification.. that was always something I wondered... it would be great if there were mouse over tips on the various stats explaining them or something pinned to the top of the forum... though it is already very impressive so i'm not complaining!. i'll just delete them from the ps4 next time sync.

Ok, don't forget to earn a trophy in any game and sync it, otherwise the stats won't be updated.

As for discrepancies in percentages: that difference is caused by how it's calculated. The completion percentage on the profile is calculated by earned trophy points/ (earned + unearned trophy points). The completion percentage on the stat page is an average of all the completion percentages of every game on your profile. I don't know causes the difference wit the average rarity stat, so can't comment on that.

Just to add to what Dragon said, the completion percentage stat on your profile page doesn't include F ranked games (0%), while the one on your stats page does. That is why there is a discrepancy, which is even more noticeable for people with a lot of F ranked games on their profile (such as myself).

• Like 1