[Game] Stranger

daniezutton

:hmm: Maybe, we offer a situation and the following person must "Post something you would do, say, act, or anything really, if a stranger approached you at any location. You are unaware of the stranger's intentions. GO!" then offer the next "situation"?

I'll give it a go...

I'm waiting in line at the McDonalds drive-through when a window washer walks up to my car and starts washing my windows.

... my reaction would be to turn on my wipers and say "no, thank you." while, of course, rolling up my windows and locking the doors, haha.

Next: You are in a single-toilet public bathroom (shitting) and forgot to lock the door... stranger walks in and doesn't leave. They are just standing there looking at you.

• Like 2

Turns out there wasn't any butt paper, so the stranger kindly hands me an old t-shirt he had in his back pocket. Walking out of the bathroom, I realize I didn't wash my hands...the stranger had already locked the door.

Next: You are swinging in the park alone, at night... well dressed stranger approaches you. Asks to see you penis/vagina.

Pose

Next - You are on an flight over an ocean, sitting between two very hot people that you have the horn for. Your mother is sitting 3 rows behind you. The captain announces the plane is going to crash and that you have about 18 minutes before your end.

What do you do?

I would inform the captain that he is drunk, as planes are well equipped for the scenario of crashing into the ocean. I would make sure my mother's life vest was properly secured, and follow the directions given by the rest of the flight crew. I would then, in an elaborate plot, secretly destroy enough life vests so that there were two too few, and inform the hotties that in order to live they'll need to get into my life vest with me.

Next: You're upstairs in your room when you hear your mother call your name from downstairs. You make your way halfway down the stairs when you hear in your mother's voice from upstairs, "Wait, don't go down there! I heard that too!" What do you do?

• Like 1

My house is only one story, so I go down stairs and lock the upstairs because obviously aliens builts the second story to trick me! - Also, my mom doesn't look like Tom Cruise.

Next: You're sitting in subway eating your lunch when you realize that you don't have a straw for your drink. You get up to get a straw and on the way back to your meal, you notice a stranger has sat down at your table and is eating your food. When you ask him to leave, he shows you a credit card receipt for your exact meal. What would you do?

I'd give the person the straw.

Next:

You wake up tomorrow morning and get in the shower. Upon finishing your cleansing process, you whip open the curtain/door to get out and there's a stranger dropping a deuce in your toilet while brushing their teeth with your toothbrush. What would you do?

• Like 2

I would go to the cupboard and get another toothbrush. If last nights bird wants to use my 2 month old brush thats fine by me ;)

Next

You are dressed in a light grey suit at a wedding, your woman is a bridesmaid and not near you. You are sitting beside your mother in law, and her friend who is a stranger to you. The stranger bends over and you get a great view of her rack and instantly get the horn. She notices your interest as a result of your lovely trousers. She winks at you.

What do you do?

Edited by Nasty_Rory
  • Like 1

Make nothing of that interaction and fap when I get home.

Next: Your wife suspects you of cheating since you've been coming home late from work the past week, despite the fact that you tell her that your boss at your part-time job has been keeping you for overtime, which is the truth. She's on the brink of divorcing you unless you come home from work earlier at a normal time tonight. This seems to be possible since you've racked up 40 hours and can't get any more. However, this night your boss calls you into his office where you're met by him and his sexy wife. As a weird fetish of his, he wants to watch you have sex with his wife while he records you. He threatens to fire you if you don't comply. What do you do?

• Like 1

Spray him with gasoline. It's not my fault he wasn't prepared for a gasoline fight.

Next: You wake up from the dead of sleep and your entire house, pictures, clothes, shoes, are all wrapped in aluminum foil. When you get to the kitchen, a stranger is there making you a pot of coffee. What do ya' do?

• Like 1

Push her off, zip my pants up, go home, and wash away the horror with a cold shower in the fetal position.

Next: Loud music is heard blaring from the apartment room under yours, accompanied by faint shouting. You go downstairs to complain about the noise, and knock on the door, to no response. Your patience wears thin, so you jiggle the handle in anger and find that the door is unlocked. Upon opening the door, you see a turned over wheelchair alongside the scene of a police officer beating a man on the floor. What do you do?

Take the wheelchair and fly down the stairs and into the parking lot where I meet a slug named Corduroy that will take me to the clouds where will eat space cakes and play Go Fish.

-------

You're taking out the trash when a random man comes up to you and starts talking about how much he cares about where the tuna he eats is from because he's afraid that most tuna is from Japan and are irradiated from the Fukushima Daiichi plant disaster. He becomes louder and his gesticulations become more violent and he begins to foam at the mouth. His visage turns purple and then his head splits in half and his skin peels away like a jacket and a huge praying mantis slides out of his skin. The mantis knocks over your trash can, smashes the windshield of your car and lays it's eggs inside of your car. What do you do?

Edited by Deth
  • Like 1

Phone MIB and tell them the car nest plan worked.

Next

You are on a nudist beach, sunning yourself and trying not to get aroused as you fear your partners mood today as they have a hangover. A member of the same sex as yourself walks past and *ding* you have inadvertenly popped up.

Your partner is walking towards you with a couple of drinks - what do you do?

Edited by Nasty_Rory
  • Like 1

I'd tell her that I was excited about the idea of sex on a beach and whisper in her ear that I want to tongue punch her fart box and glaze her insides with my custard cannon.

--

A man in a business suit sits next to you on a park bench and starts talking about how much he knows about you and your family. He gives you a picture of your kids and tells you that they will be beheaded on camera if you don't follow the direction that he is about to give you. He pulls out a suitcase and unlocks it. He removes a black cloth and holds up an Uzi. He demands that you massacre the children that are playing in the park across the street or else your children will die. He must live to tell the men that are out to get your kids that you completed the task. The henchmen will not hesitate if the man in the suit dies. What do you do?

The easiest answer is, I don't have kids.. so I shoot the bastard in the face, teabag his corpse, and go find his respawn point.

Next: You wake up in a chamber tube hooked up to a bunch of cables. You rip out the cables and the tub tilts.. shooting you down a waterslide. You are gathered up by stranger and put inside a program where, eventually, you are offered a choice between truth or ignorance.. a red pill or a blue pill. What do you do?

• 1 month later...

I force the red pill down the strangers esophagus to get the truth out of him and find the way out, then give the stranger the blue pill so he is ignorant of what I just did and be on my way.

Next: You got really drunk the night before and wake up in a tent with a rubber up your butt laying next to some strange 6'7" 350lb man with a gun. What will you do?

Make breakfast.

Next: While waiting in a police car during a ride-along, the officer you are with approaches the side of the car he had just pulled over for speeding. He is shot by a shotgun at point blank range. A 12 year old girl steps out of the drivers side of the car, shotgun in hand. What do you do?

Tell her she is a good shot, tell her she looks hot with the shotgun then ask her if she wants to go on a date when she gets older. When out of site, run like hell, that chick is crazy.

NEXT: You find a bag containing a large sum of money and a phone. The phone rings and it's a person claiming to be a kidnapper and he tells you the money is ransom. What do you do?

Drop the phone in the river and head to the nearest bank to lodge the cash in my account. Obviously if its more than £10,000 I will lodge in several banks in £9,999 lots so as not to attract the attentions of the cops for lodging large sums of cash.

NEXT

You are on the rip with you mates for Christmas. You have had several too many and passed out at a table in one of the bars you were crawling through. You wake up and your mates have gone, but there is an unattractive person of the same sex as you with their tongue in your ear and their hand in your underwear. You see from the clock on the wall that its about 5 mins from closing. What do you do?

Take all the money out of that persons wallet. Then vomit on the them, when they get up to clean themself up tell the barkeep that the person is paying for all yours and your mates drinks and leave them with the tab and head home.

NEXT

Your piss ass drunk and you take home what seems to be a very attractive member of the oppiset sex. You wake up the next morning sticky,sweaty and in bed with them. You find this person you brought home to be a pre-op transvestite. What do you do?

Ask them if they want to go another round.

Next

You're sitting in your room and you feel like masturbating. Just when you were about to start an attractive time traveler of the opposite(or same) sex appears in your room and says "If you touch yourself now, man kind will be enslaved forever by a race of chicken humans". What would you do?