Not on the leaderboard

duck360

If you have been flagged in a game then the only leaderboard you will appear on is the Dirty one. You won't appear on any of the individual game leaderboards, such as 100% clubs etc.

It's the InFamous duck! He's on the clean leaderboard I just checked. So he hasn't been flagged. It is odd though, I checked on the clean leaderboard you are 86th than I went through like 2 weeks of your games and you aren't on single leaderboards. Odd.

• Like 1

It's the InFamous duck! He's on the clean leaderboard I just checked. So he hasn't been flagged. It is odd though, I checked on the clean leaderboard you are 86th than I went through like 2 weeks of your games and you aren't on single leaderboards. Odd.

His profile doesn't have a country or world ranking which means he's been flagged in a game (or multiple games). I didn't check the actual leaderboard. If he has just hidden all flagged games then it'll take a short while for everything to update properly.

• Like 1

So if someone can make a glitch to make a trophy unlock for all difficulties is considered cheating? like you finished a game on easy, changed difficulty to hardest and finished the final chapter only which unlocks normal/hard/hardest trophies is considered cheating?

So if someone can make a glitch to make a trophy unlock for all difficulties is considered cheating? like you finished a game on easy, changed difficulty to hardest and finished the final chapter only which unlocks normal/hard/hardest trophies is considered cheating?

No. In game glitches are allowed and if you can describe and/or show proof of how to do it then there's no problem. You may be flagged at first because people weren't aware of the method, but once explained your flag will be removed.

Edited by kuuhaku

I see, well for the times being, two games prevent you from getting platinum trophy I dunno why, one is last wings 20 wins no death (tried alot) maybe should buy on vita and try? the 2nd one is just sing uploading 20, some got the platinum of it dunno how but I think that the region of the game should match your account, I didn't try that so .... you just can upload to 16 videos and then can't delete them to make room to hit 20 videos and get the trophy.

Thought of sharing that, good luck

• 2 weeks later...

b9ba9bef75f7db68e1bba68bde125eb4.png

I don't understand. You need to finish the game on Hard to unlock Crushing difficulty, so how did you get both Hard + Crushing trophies at the same time?

You already beat it on Normal, yes, but that doesn't unlock Crushing.

Am zero_q8, i known duck when the dates of v8 car trophies came around.

I looked through that list, all i know is that if the game isnt patched then if played before it patches it will unlock trophies upon patched which loads the savefile and finds out that u have beaten hard and crushing.