Those....Trophies Images, thoughts?

Kishnabe

Dammit. Just went to my local EB Games store, and they have never heard of the game. Apparently the only thing that came out for them is Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors, and Gears of War 4. Had to resort to buying a PSN Card to get the game digitally. 

Edited by GarciaFever

Dammit. Just went to my local EB Games store, and they have never heard of the game. Apparently the only thing that came out for them is Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors, and Gears of War 4. Had to resort to buying a PSN Card to get the game digitally. 

What about using the best shop ever? :D

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-pre-order-bonus-art-cards-vita-free-shipping-p-24112.html

I'm pretty sure it is exclusive to VGA in Canada.

I am very tempted by this game - anyone have any impressions? Is it actually good?

I mean, other than the obvious fact that any game with a trophy for maxing out characters Boob ranking and buying everything from the Lingerie Store has to be fucking awesome!

If anything I will try to have my parents get it for me for my birthday. If unsuccessful, I will just go on play-asia.com and order the item. Until then, I will have to get by with the digital copy. I'm one of those people that enjoys having a physical collection.

If anything I will try to have my parents get it for me for my birthday. If unsuccessful, I will just go on play-asia.com and order the item. Until then, I will have to get by with the digital copy. I'm one of those people that enjoys having a physical collection.

Why did you ignore the link? :D

You don't need to use P-A since VGP offers it =D