Those....Trophies Images, thoughts?

Kishnabe

Love the trophy images, just like Gravity Rush, Monster Monpiece and, Dungeon Travelers 2.

Trophies look easy, just beat Story and collect Clothes.

Any one know of the censoring in this game, I only heard it was just the ages ( Fine by me), anything else?

Not sure why they do that since people can get the trophies out of order, but hey…

not sure about the Vita, but on the ps3 if you enter a trophies list for a game that use this style of trophy images if you press the triangle button then press up on the D-pad the trophies will line up close to each other and foarm one big scroll picture.

• Like 1

I'm guessing this is suppose to be out soon enough? Either way, the images are neat, I mean it's like from I think it was Gravity Rush I'm thinking of, or another, of the order to make a picture itself... which is pretty cool on its own.

It should already be on the PSN for most regions

I'm guessing this is suppose to be out soon enough? Either way, the images are neat, I mean it's like from I think it was Gravity Rush I'm thinking of, or another, of the order to make a picture itself... which is pretty cool on its own.

The game isn't released in Australia, New Zealand and Germany, thanks to our rating boards. If you want to get the game you have to import from retailers like Rice Digital (the publisher's own subsidiary), a foreign Amazon, or Videogamesplus.ca.

The game isn't released in Australia, New Zealand and Germany, thanks to our rating boards. If you want to get the game you have to import from retailers like Rice Digital (the publisher's own subsidiary), a foreign Amazon, or Videogamesplus.ca.

Which is weird, cause we did get Senran Kagura here... but huh, I might just have to import this game for sure.  Need another game for my Vita... I mean another beat em up game... and one with boobs.  May grab it this week if it's a normal full priced game or even a bit less.

Which is weird, cause we did get Senran Kagura here... but huh, I might just have to import this game for sure.  Need another game for my Vita... I mean another beat em up game... and one with boobs.  May grab it this week if it's a normal full priced game or even a bit less.

I just looked up the news at Rice Digital and it seems like there was no reason given by the OFCL, why they banned it:

http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/valkyrie-drive-banned-in-germany-australia/

But I guess it's the same reason why our rating board didn't allow this game:

The USK deemed it to contain “content severely harmful to minors” and claimed there is content that depicts “minors in unnatural and sexually explicit poses

Only thing you will miss out is some cosmetic DLC and the game-based avatars (anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong and there's more than that DLC).

I just looked up the news at Rice Digital and it seems like there was no reason given by the OFCL, why they banned it:

http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/valkyrie-drive-banned-in-germany-australia/

But I guess it's the same reason why our rating board didn't allow this game:

Only thing you will miss out is some cosmetic DLC and the game-based avatars (anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong and there's more than that DLC).

And yes again, the allowed Senran Kagura... and that game has Mirai in it... and... well... just look at her:

Senran-Kagura.Mirai-Sony-LT26i-Xperia-S-

But ah well, gonna see if I can import it tomorrow and go from there.

That's it, Sony have's to make this game for ps plus on November.

>lewd game

>not even month old

>not otome

>not Norn9

Here you go :P

Hope the trophies aren't too hardcore to beat

Depends on what you mean by hardcore. They are definitely grindy but not difficult.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I like how the trophies form an image, IMO more trophy lists should do this.

not sure about the Vita, but on the ps3 if you enter a trophies list for a game that use this style of trophy images if you press the triangle button then press up on the D-pad the trophies will line up close to each other and foarm one big scroll picture.

The trophies on the Vita are already lined up close to each other.

It´s my first time seeing the trophy images arranged like this in a game and I have to say I love it.

You should play Gravity Rush, Operation Abyss, and Resonance of Fate :D.

That's it, Sony have's to make this game for ps plus on November. They just have to- good lord those images godly they look great as hell. Hope the trophies aren't too hardcore to beat or I will tap them boobies to make it extra sweet difficultly just like No More Heroes style

I heard some trophies are really grindy, as in ~15 hour story mode and ~40 hours of postgame grinding.