The Assembly Thoughts & Trophy Discussion

DysectorZA

33 minutes ago, GOZ_35 said:

I think we can play this game without VR. What about camera ? Is ıt required ? Maybe my quesiton is silly but i dont have VR so forgive me guys =:)

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/the-assembly/cid=UP2985-CUSA04253_00-THEASSEMBLY00000

The store page says the camera is optional, so it should be optional.

With VR, a camera is required to track how your head is turning, so no VR needed usually means no camera is needed either.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, GOZ_35 said:

I think we can play this game without VR. What about camera ? Is ıt required ? Maybe my quesiton is silly but i dont have VR so forgive me guys =:)

I've just submitted a guide for the Assembly. You can play without VR (or camera for that matter), just press the circle button when it asks you to put on the VR.

Edited by Reaper-BEL-1991
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Reaper-BEL-1991 said:

I've just submitted a guide for the Assembly. You can play without VR (or camera for that matter), just press the circle button when it asks you to put on the VR.

Now would I need to check every of my VR games so I know which games requires or not VR? Before this game, I knew AnywhereVR that doesn't require VR despite its name.

Edited by Maxie Mouse

5 hours ago, Maxie Mouse said:

Now would I need to check every of my VR games so I know which games requires or not VR? Before this game, I knew AnywhereVR that doesn't require VR despite its name.

You don't have to check the game's themselves, just look at the description and stuff on the store. Games that require VR will be called "PSVR Game" and say in the description that VR is required. Ones that don't required it will just be called "PSN/PS4 Game" and the description will say something along the lines of VR being optional or the game including VR content. 

34 minutes ago, Gage said:

You don't have to check the game's themselves, just look at the description and stuff on the store. Games that require VR will be called "PSVR Game" and say in the description that VR is required. Ones that don't required it will just be called "PSN/PS4 Game" and the description will say something along the lines of VR being optional or the game including VR content. 

Yep, I knew that. It's just sometimes they don't mention it.