Chapter Select question

BIOHAZARD-R-US

Ok, so I just finished the game, and I would like to know if all the stuff in my inventory will carry over into Chapter Select, that way I don't have to start a whole new game and have to collect all 51 notes instead of just the 4 that I missed, or have to recollect all my military rounds, etc.

The game keeps track of everything you have in your inventory (ammo, guns, etc.) at the beginning of each chapter. If you start a chapter using Chapter Select afterwards, you'll find everything you had at that point back. Same goes for Last Light and Last Light Redux.

• Like 1

If you had 1k military rounds by the end of the game then you shouldve had at least ~700 or so at the final vendor where you actually buy things (not Church, in other words.) It should be a simple task to load up whatever chapter that is, then buy and sell weapons until you've reached 500 MGR spent.

The collectibles DO carry over via chapter select, and you can quit as soon as you unlock them. The rest of your items will be the same as you initially started the chapter with.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...