LONG's Platinum Checklist ^^

JKDdragonwithin

Very nice plats you have Long, especially the hard ones like Tekken and Ninja Gaiden. I woulsd assume Souls is in fact Demons and Dark Souls? I have Dark but i'm afraid to open it because of the insane difficulty. I tried it a bit, got stuck within the first 30 mins of the game mostly due to frustration and dying. A lot.

Save for future use

Very nice plats you have Long, especially the hard ones like Tekken and Ninja Gaiden. I woulsd assume Souls is in fact Demons and Dark Souls? I have Dark but i'm afraid to open it because of the insane difficulty. I tried it a bit, got stuck within the first 30 mins of the game mostly due to frustration and dying. A lot.

Hi, tekken is easy. Ninja gaiden is the hardest.

Demon's souls and Dark souls are hard to get plat too. ^^

Edited by JKDdragonwithin

Tekken series may sound easy to those who are fighting experts, but I try to avoid those in general. Unfortunately, I did get stuck with SSFIV and it will take me a very long time to platinum the game, especially getting all chars to C rank and getting all challenges complete.

Tekken series may sound easy to those who are fighting experts, but I try to avoid those in general. Unfortunately, I did get stuck with SSFIV and it will take me a very long time to platinum the game, especially getting all chars to C rank and getting all challenges complete.

You are right. I'm a tekken player since tekken 1 and that's why I think it's easy.

SSF4's plat is a lot harder than tekken's plat.

• 3 months later...

L5e62ae.png

N0. 33 plats

IMO this game is great and it's way better than the first verion. It's fun to play and I spent about 40 hours to get the plat.

The bad thing is "freezing" very often and because of that, I got a bug (unlock the wave 101 wicked K before I completed wave 1-100).

1L6009d4.png

• 1 month later...

Very nice list you got going here. I always enjoy seeing my fellow Star Ocean :platinum: brothers. Nice quality roster of games, keep up the good work.

Good luck doing Uncharted 3's online trophies, if you need advice or guidance, feel free to ask me. I platted Star Ocean then went right into UC3's DLC and I kinda think UC3's DLC was more agonizing :lol:

Very nice list you got going here. I always enjoy seeing my fellow Star Ocean :platinum: brothers. Nice quality roster of games, keep up the good work.

Good luck doing Uncharted 3's online trophies, if you need advice or guidance, feel free to ask me. I platted Star Ocean then went right into UC3's DLC and I kinda think UC3's DLC was more agonizing :lol:\

Thanks. I've done 100% completion of Uncharted 3 about 3 to 4 months ago.You can check my trophy list. Yes, it's a pain in the ass, especially for the low drop rate of those treasures.

• 1 month later...

This series is one of the best. I enjoy every bit of it very much. These 3 plats aren't easy at all. Yakuza 3 took me about 90-95 hours. Yakuza 4 about 80-85 hours. Yakuza: dead souls about 85-90 hours. I'm glad that I've plated these 3. I'm looking forward to yakuza 5 english version. ^^

L3ce00c.png

Lb1539e.png

Led78ab.png

No.40-No.41 Yakuza series

no.40 yakuza 4

1Lb75236.png

no. 41 yakuza 3

1L2f326d.png

no.42 yakuza: dead souls

1Lc690cf.png

• 1 month later...

Ldb4669.png

no. 43 NG3 :RE

1L2240a8.png

This completed version of NG3 is a lot better than NG3.
I should plat it about 2 weeks early. When I've reach lv 70, I was unluck because my saved data was corrupted. Why? When the game was doing auto-save, the electricity power was shut down. The worst thing is I didn't backup. I have been lazy since I bought this slim PS3. I just didn't expect anything like this would happpen to me. After this, I've to restart again from lv. 1. All the hard online missions such as 15 mn and 5 un that I've done have to redo it again. Now after 3 weeks, I've done it again and finally get the plat. This give me a big lession and I'll backup as often as possible.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

no. 51

Batman: Arkham Origins

Ld7b562.png

New online mode proved to be a problem...The 6x6 trophy is just a pain in the ass for sure....

No. 52 

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

La7cbc2.png

The multi-players mode i s just like before, the requirements for plating it is easier than previous series. 

• 2 months later...

No.53 Shin gundam musou

L7774fc.png

I'v played this series since the first version and I can say this game is the best till now.

no.54 Dark souls 2

L5d31a0.png

As a fan of this series, this DS2 is easier than demon's souls and DS1. I think it's a good game, but it's not as impressive as demon's souls and DS1 IMO.

• 4 weeks later...

No. 55 MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM SIDE STORIES

L1c42c6.png

It's an easy one, but the game play is not as good as MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM BATTLEFIELD RECORD U.C.0081.

NO. 56 FINAL FANTASY XIII-2

L45a3ba.png

Well, I think this game is soso, but it's easier to plat than FF13.  

Nice work on your new plat. Overall you've got a respectable platinum collection. I hope you get that DIsgaea 3 platinum someday, that's one I hope to get myself one of these days ^^;

Thanks. I still have lots of games that I want to play such as yakuza 1+2 HD, yakuza 5, yakuza 0, final fantasy X/X2..... But I am bored of Disgaea 3 already, so I won't play it soon. I have bought Disgaea 4 and Disgaea D2, but I regret buying this Disgaea series after I played Disgaea 3..... 

I like how you organized the series, as I mostly play the whole series as well, but I would like also to kindly remind you that you have written Dragon's Domga on the end. Other than that, beautiful list.  :wub:

Thanks. 

• 1 month later...