STAR WARS EPISODE SEVEN CONFIRMED!

DanielVT

The latest rumors that I am hearing is that the Extended Universe is going to be considered a parallel universe. That is of course rumor, but that is what one of the Lucas execs was heard to have mentioned. In my opinion this solution works out just fine.

Note: What I said is simply rumor and speculation, and should not be taken as Gospel so to speak. ;)

Yes, the Thrawn Trilogy were perfect movies. I could not think of a better way to continue the official story. However, we shall see what they do. For all we know the reports of an "original story" could be completely false and nothing more than rumors!!! We have two years to speculate. This is going to suck! :D

The extended universe for the Clone Wars series was already ruined by the CN TV Series, but if its considered PARALLEL after Episode VI, then all is lost. I really do hope its a rumor, because I really dont want to hate the new movies any more. I want to like them, but I just cant.

• 6 months later...

As a fan of Star Wars, I want the new movies, however I am scared of what Disney will do to it :(

They'll probably find some way to get Mickey Mouse in there somehow

Coz it's Disney

Stupid reason...

Disney isn't only Micky Mouse and Donald Duck...

Anyway, I wait with an opinion on the movie, until I've seen it.

For now I'm looking forward to it, but really hope, that they don't mess around with the timeline and preferably not too much with the books as well ^^