Let's finish: Sword Art Online: Lost Song.

Woah, almost have the plat... Just that grindy getting all skills for a single character and getting level 500 on a sword skill left..... 

Well just got the plat earlier. Even though I didn't join this let's finish event  :giggle:

15271915_10209595580717818_7214327491363

Man I love the music in the game but I really wish this theme was in-game too

Boo! PS4 version :awesome:

But well, I guess congratulations is in place :awesome:

• Like 1

Woah, almost have the plat... Just that grindy getting all skills for a single character and getting level 500 on a sword skill left..... 

Well just got the plat earlier. Even though I didn't join this let's finish event  :giggle:

Man I love the music in the game but I really wish this theme was in-game too

Nice, congrats :yay:.

I agree, that track should definitely be in the games too.

• 1 month later...
On 11/28/2016 at 6:51 PM, deepwater324 said:

Here's my picture.

LktJeMR.jpg

Congratulation on finishing SAO: Lost Song :yay: You are the second person to finish Lost Song in this event and you have been added to the hall of fame. So what are you thoughts on the game? Also since you have finished both HF and LS which one do you feel is the better adaptation of the SAO "experience"?

On 11/26/2016 at 1:24 PM, Ken Kaneki said:

Congratulation on finishing SAO: Lost Song :yay: You finished Lost Song and even though you didn't join this event and you have been added to the hall of fame. So what are you thoughts on the game?

Edited by soultaker655

22 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

Congratulation on finishing SAO: Lost Song :yay: You are the second person to finish Lost Song in this event and you have been added to the hall of fame. So what are you thoughts on the game? Also since you have finished both HF and LS which one do you feel is the better adaptation of the SAO "experience"?

Congratulation on finishing SAO: Lost Song :yay: You finished Lost Song and even though you didn't join this event and you have been added to the hall of fame. So what are you thoughts on the game?

It was fun, just that long grind in the end made it kinda boring. I still like it though. I want to max all of the characters out so I did a New Game plus already xD 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...