Since SuperMassive Games have become a big thing...

Supermassive Games created a Doctor Who game to less than stellar reviews, but since then they have created one of the most loved interactive dramas on the PS4, Until Dawn.

Not only that but they've shown to be adept with VR with the release of Until Dawn: Rush of Blood and Tumble VR.

(Also they've made Walking with Dinosaurs on Wonderbook but I couldn't find a single review of it, so let's ignore it.)

I guess my main point is: Do you think SuperMassive should have another crack at the Doctor Who licence and if so how?

Personally, I'm hoping for an Until Dawn style adventure of the DW spinoff "Class", (which as of yet is a couple of hours from releasing its first episode :D)

While it'd be interesting to see, I don't think they should try again, because the Doctor Who game they did make was a mess. Lotta technical difficulties, and the writing was quite subpar, especially compared to the series itself. It felt like just another tie-in cash grab that felt like if it didn't have the Doctor Who name on it, it could've been any other game, and probably would've been better without the Doctor Who title attached to it.

While it'd be interesting to see, I don't think they should try again, because the Doctor Who game they did make was a mess. Lotta technical difficulties, and the writing was quite subpar, especially compared to the series itself. It felt like just another tie-in cash grab that felt like if it didn't have the Doctor Who name on it, it could've been any other game, and probably would've been better without the Doctor Who title attached to it.

In regards to the writing, I'd say that, yeah Eternity Clock's writing was kinda crap, but with Until Dawn they hired an external writer for the script. And with a larger budget or shift in genre, I reckon technical difficulties could be reduced too.