4-Megami Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune.

It looks like the bad guys' section on the website was updated. Here's some artwork about them:

c17_img.png

c18_img.png

c19_img.png

c12_img.png

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

Ah is that so? In your room's photo i don't see them :awesome:

I have a special gaming room for that :awesome: .

2 hours ago, Akira said:

Guys, you're Going Off-topic..

Take it to PMs or a Banter Thread, not here.

This is one of the banter threads.

8 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It looks like the bad guys' section on the website was updated. Here's some artwork about them:

Hide contents

c18_img.png

This one looks so familiar, i think i've seen something similar, just dont remember where. 

x.x

Edited by GrayFT

19 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Somehow he reminds me a bit of Izanagi from Persona 4 :lol: . I like his design a lot, it's the best one from all the bad guys revealed so far.

Nah, Izanagi didnt even came to mind.

I think it could be a character with demon or dragon-like powers.

Tatsumi and Wave from Akame ga Kill came to mind.

Also Vali Lucifer from Highschool DxD.

But, it wasnt exactly them i was thinking about, i guess. :huh:

Ahhh who could it be it's really bugging me. :S

I think i saw a face just like that somewhere. :spank:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GrayFT said:

Nah, Izanagi didnt even came to mind.

I think it could be a character with demon or dragon-like powers.

Tatsumi and Wave from Akame ga Kill came to mind.

Also Vali Lucifer from Highschool DxD.

But, it wasnt exactly them i was thinking about, i guess. :huh:

Ahhh who could it be it's really bugging me. :S

I think i saw a face just like that somewhere. :spank:

Completely forgot about Incursio and Grand Chariot. He also resembles Mard Geer's demon form from Fairy Tail a bit.

22 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Hide contents

c17_img.png

c18_img.png

c19_img.png

c12_img.png

I have a special gaming room for that :awesome: .

Ah is that so, why don't you show us? :awesome:

Well what to say about the bad guys, they look badass as Enemies, guess Magiqone (Or This is how i hear the name in Japanese at least xD) now it's not so fearful :P

People are talking for over two pages about body pillows and stuff, that isn't related to this topic, and I got somewhen a warning point for being offtopic in an OffTopic topic...

Life is so unfair... :( 

Uhm... I mean...

*depressed facial expression* *mumbles* G-Guys... Guys... Be c-careful. Y-You are... are "de-railing" that topic... Sly doesn't l-like that... ...H-hello? ... huh... *looks at the ground* ...hmm... *goes away and nobody notices it* ...

WatamotePocky_zpsdb947e15.jpg

-------------------

There isn't enough Neps yet. And I really hope they do a spin-off for everyone. At least, from the main characters. I mean, every game is introducing new side characters I personally give no shit about... I also wish there would be a game where we are playing the evil side and we need to fight the goddesses. I mean, when every character is getting a game this would be the perfect chance. Also, there are not that much game where you are the evil guy anyway... :D 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Which one of them is Magiqone?

Well Gray and Satoshi already told you xD

I Remember her Japanese name by the Voice lie since i play the game in Japanese Voice i forget the English one xD

Probably the Fansub you watched (If was Horrible sub version definitevely since it was taken from Cr or Funanimation don't know if someone in US has it) Asapted the names to the Western version, even Phoenix Wright Subs are like that for example :P

Anyway yeah i wonder what will be her role here. Will she be the Ruler of all this bosses getting again some Scary aspect to her like Hyperdimension 1? Or will she be mroe like a huuuge Bitch like in Hyperdevotion? Who knows xD

6 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Well Gray and Satoshi already told you xD

I Remember her Japanese name by the Voice lie since i play the game in Japanese Voice i forget the English one xD

Probably the Fansub you watched (If was Horrible sub version definitevely since it was taken from Cr or Funanimation don't know if someone in US has it) Asapted the names to the Western version, even Phoenix Wright Subs are like that for example :P

Anyway yeah i wonder what will be her role here. Will she be the Ruler of all this bosses getting again some Scary aspect to her like Hyperdimension 1? Or will she be mroe like a huuuge Bitch like in Hyperdevotion? Who knows xD

Oh yeah, I remember the Phoenix Wright subs calling the MC Nick.

Last I heard Arfoire was just a farmer in this game :hmm: .

2 hours ago, Neputyunu said:

There isn't enough Neps yet. And I really hope they do a spin-off for everyone. At least, from the main characters. I mean, every game is introducing new side characters I personally give no shit about... I also wish there would be a game where we are playing the evil side and we need to fight the goddesses. I mean, when every character is getting a game this would be the perfect chance. Also, there are not that much game where you are the evil guy anyway... :D 

Because this game is more about Vert, just like Hyperdevotion Noire was about Noire.

If you want to play as the bad guy, I recommend Overlord Raising Hell and Overlord 2, both are hidden gems for the PS3.

4 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Because this game is more about Vert, just like Hyperdevotion Noire was about Noire.

If you want to play as the bad guy, I recommend Overlord Raising Hell and Overlord 2, both are hidden gems for the PS3.

...Huh? I meant, the games. In total.

Yeah, I know Overlord. Played it on PC. Dunno. Wasn't that good.

I also played Fable1-3, but in the end I had two savegames, in the first I was supergood, and in the second superevil, but it isn't thaaat much of a difference.

9 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Oh yeah, I remember the Phoenix Wright subs calling the MC Nick.

Last I heard Arfoire was just a farmer in this game :hmm: .

Well because is the Surname in the English Version of the game (For Wathever reason but Hei in Japanese Maya want to go eat Ramen here want some hamburger XD). So it's not Worng, in japanese i don't remember the nickname now i think most of the time it's called by name so Naruhodo, Which should be "I understand" in Japnese and always make me laugh as thing xD

Well Who knows, i sitll ahve to see the anime but from the Gifs i saw about it even there she Takes care with If of "Something" in a farm but still wasn't good xD

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Oh yeah, she's an eggplant farmer there too.

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

And i see in the Gif she Gives one as "Present" to IF :awesome:

Eggplants are for real the totaly most disgusting craperonies I ever ate...

We should nep some farmers faces! >:c

Tav2o7fbSTKAuwFnTcDJ_Neptune%20fucking%2

Edited by Neputyunu