4-Megami Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune.

Yeah I know but I always have to say it since not a lot of people pay attention to all the info released. Like I have to repeatedly say the difference between Cyberdimension and Nep Nep connect chaos chanpuru over and over to a community of 3000 people who don't pay enough attention to the pinned post.

Lulz. Maybe you should just ignore Chaos since that's probably not coming anyway.

Plutia's new look reminded me of this pic:

LOL :D

Lulz. Maybe you should just ignore Chaos since that's probably not coming anyway.

LOL :D

You don't have to tell me that, I hate Nep Nep Chaos whatever shit but for some reason my Hyperdimension Neptunia Community gets all excited for it. I already had to threaten someone with a ban because they got into argument over wanting a Maker only game and someone challenged his idea talking about the legal points and how people don't like the idea of removing the CPUs completely and the guy just got angry and started to talk shit to the other guy. 

Which is why I prefer my Compile Heart community it may be small compare with my Hyperdimension Neptunia Community but they are more well behaved.

Speaking of my Compile Heart Community, here is image from it and ooooh new villains. I wonder who will be leading them since Arfoire looks like she is busy being an eggplant farmer.

YHSy6qc.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

Like so?

chaos3_img.png

Yeah, only the demonic wings are missing.

Gun Gale Online villain!! Lol.

Four-Goddesses-Online_11-23-16_003.jpg

Lol, his helmet reminds me of a Helghast a bit.

Hmm, looks like at the begining of the video, the Megami-Forms and the Normal-Forms fighting alongside. Some sort of summon, maybe?

The Hype-Train get me; Gotta get my Hands on this game asap  <3

I believe the Megami forms are NPCs in this game and can't be controlled.

Speaking of my Compile Heart Community, here is image from it and ooooh new villains. I wonder who will be leading them since Arfoire looks like she is busy being an eggplant farmer.

YHSy6qc.jpg

The demon on the left reminds me of Gleam Eyes from SAO a bit.

rksqpl.jpg

j8o1vs.jpg

2808vwz.jpg

Plutia, Uzume and Iffy yesssss!  :D

Too bad they're just NPCs, I wanted to play with them.

Plutia's new look reminded me of this pic:

LMAO

Zero Escape confirmed.

???: Consider this a privilege. You have been chosen.You are going to participate in a game. The Nonary Game.  :devil:

• Like 1

Soooo Good!!  <3  <3  <3

---

What have they done to Warechu!? Lol.

Also, Peashy, Uzume, Pururut and even Tamsoft are in the game, yay!! but what are they? NPCs too?  :huh:

2808vwz.jpg

Peashy so cute!  :wub:

I have to be honest usually i don't really like how Compa Is (Visually, estetically speaking) but here she looks really cute :3

Obviously original Nep since the lily ranking system only started in mk2.

And mk2 itself did not have a lily rank trophy.

Plus, there's NePP which also does not have lily rank trophy.

I wasn't talking about trophies actually. So basically every HDN game after the first one had lily ranks, it seems safe to assume this game will have them too. Also lily ranks were necessary in mk2 for the endings.

Obviously original Nep since the lily ranking system only started in mk2.

And mk2 itself did not have a lily rank trophy.

Plus, there's NePP which also does not have lily rank trophy.

MK2 effectively had lily rank trophies since some of the endings were completely dependent on lily ranks.

As for the lily rank conversation, the last Tamsoft nep game, Blanc, only required 1 max lily rank.

• Like 1

Because you are worshiping the wrong megami :awesome:

This. Lastation and Planeptune have much better megamis  :awesome: .

That is too bad. On the bright side: less lilly ranks to grind.

I hope it's either like VII or irrelevant trophy-wise.

Yea, but you didn't need to max them since you only needed level 6-8 depending on the actual ending.

Still some grinding  :P .

That's implying lily ranks will be in game =D VII only had one lily rank character.maxed.

At this point I don't doubt it, even if you don't have to grind that much.