Imo wait for a price drop

DuckSwimmer

Watched it again with my sister. You should defo do more reviews, this is the kind of thing the world needs, not some polite bullshit educated review. Fuck IGN.

I WANT THE SQUIRREL!

I've been kinda working on it lately. I'm pretty sure this is one of the funnier one's I've done in a while (Also my Playroom VR Stream) because I was so easily frustrated at times. Although now I know how to upload my streams to youtube so I'll definitely be doing this (o: I appreciate your opinion o/ and I'm glad somebody likes my content lmao

&LMAO IT WAS TRUE. WHO THE HELL IS THE GAME TO TELL ME TO BUY THE COW FIRST WHEN I WANT THE SQUIRREL. AND IT'S LITERALLY RIGHT NEXT TO THE STUPID COW. LIKE SERIOUSLY, MAKE ME MAD AT YOU EVEN MORE 2K.

• Like 1

I've been kinda working on it lately. I'm pretty sure this is one of the funnier one's I've done in a while (Also my Playroom VR Stream) because I was so easily frustrated at times. Although now I know how to upload my streams to youtube so I'll definitely be doing this (o: I appreciate your opinion o/ and I'm glad somebody likes my content lmao

&LMAO IT WAS TRUE. WHO THE HELL IS THE GAME TO TELL ME TO BUY THE COW FIRST WHEN I WANT THE SQUIRREL. AND IT'S LITERALLY RIGHT NEXT TO THE STUPID COW. LIKE SERIOUSLY, MAKE ME MAD AT YOU EVEN MORE 2K.

You threw the cow and I was like 'gurl you mad? damn', It was a fun thing to watch, I get bored at almost every review I see, but yours didn't bore me. Subscribed.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...