Terror Is Reality multiplayer

jackmadrox

It's always hard to get a game going on TIR. It seems like when you get 3 out of the 4 people needed for a game, that 4th player never shows up until someone already in the lobby gets tired of waiting and quits. THEN a minute later, the 4th player shows up, but because the player who got tired of waiting left, you're stuck waiting for that 4th player again.  :angry:

Welcome to the pain me and Undead Wolf went through going for this game. Sadly because there's no good matchmaking system or a way to invite friends outside of private matches you have to just wait for 20-30 minutes and hope someone stays. It truly is a painful experience but if you persevere enough you might just get lucky.

• 1 month later...

I'm facing the same problem. I've been searching for about an hour and I haven't been able to get in a single match. I cannot go for the platinum if I don't have the certainty to get those three multiplayer trophies. I created a session, maybe we could manage to setup something. 

Edited by JackHarkness_

I have also been seeing the same problem. I would just try to get these trophies legitimately but if the players are not there it's just not possible hence I've now set up a session to try and boost out these trophies. This may be tough as we have to rely on luck to get the same sessions but we can try! 

Thanks to JackHarkness_ for joining the session, hopefully more will follow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kevo_Malonis said:

I just downloaded this game and would like to knock out the TIR trophies as soon as possible. Add me if interested, and we will find two more people. 

PSN ID: Kevo_Malonis

Might I suggest using the Gaming Sessions section of this website as there are loads of people constantly active over there who will be more than willing to give you a hand in getting online requirements done for this game :)

• Like 1

On 1/19/2017 at 2:34 PM, Razza said:

Might I suggest using the Gaming Sessions section of this website as there are loads of people constantly active over there who will be more than willing to give you a hand in getting online requirements done for this game :)

I'll be sure to make use of it in the future. Thanks! But I'm very close (one event away) to getting all of the TIR trophies. I had anticipated it being much harder to find a match.

Edit: And... I got it! :)

Edited by Kevo_Malonis
  • Like 1