i was flagged for 7 games !

as the tittle says i was flagged for 7 games and all of them i got legit not cheats or anything like it ..

the worst part is that u cant contact them or even know why u were flagged ..

is there a way to fix this ?

all my games are done legit and it say " you will be able to dispute it soon (when the feature is added)." !!

please anyone knows how can i contact them tell me ..

Edited by Cyber_Emotions

Gonna ask a mod to move this to the feedback section as it fits there.

If you wanna dispute your flags, you need to let Sly (the admin) know why they are false and explain what happened to your trophy order not show up like a normal one. I'll give you some examples in a second.

EDIT: Nevermind, your profile was already removed so I can't even show what is fishy to let you explain what happened.

Edited by TheYuriG

Seems to be very important for you. How ever, if you care so much about this, just try to contact a Admin who is on this site "Sly Ripper".

The only weird thing i saw quickly is your DmC Devil May Cry according to PSNTL. I'm very sure it's not possible to get 50k spent Orbs after you bought everything else from the Store. DT, all Abilities and Health. :hmm:

Edited by xDLl0YD091x

Seems to be very important for you. How ever, if you care so much about this, just try to contact a Admin who is on this site "Sly Ripper".

The only weird thing i saw quickly is your DmC Devil May Cry according to PSNTL. I'm very sure it's not possible to get 50k spent Orbs after you bought everything else from the Store. DT, all Abilities and Health. :hmm:

It's possible. It's the same thing for my profile. I had to buy a lot of healing items to get that trophy. 

• Like 2

It's possible. It's the same thing for my profile. I had to buy a lot of healing items to get that trophy. 

There's one thing different with your List and his ones. The Orbs also counts for Vergils DLC. And you did Vergil's DLC way later than him. But he did allready a few PT's as Vergil allready - 3 of 6. As well, he also bought everything from Vergil.  Similar as with his Dante ones, 4 Playthroughs done + bought everything. Both campaigns are counting for this one. 

Edited by xDLl0YD091x
  • Like 1

There's one thing different with your List and his ones. The Orbs also counts for Vergils DLC. And you did Vergil's DLC way later than him. But he did allready a few PT's as Vergil allready - 3 of 6. As well, he also bought everything from Vergil.  Similar as with his Dante ones, 4 Playthroughs done + bought everything. Both campaigns are counting for this one. 

Ah, okay. Didn't know that. Makes sense. 

There's always the profile on PSN Trophy Leaders, though for some reason I can't post a link to it :dunno:.

Sly locks the link of the competition, Hakoom's incident was all over that IIRC.

I guess you can pass it as shortener URL, but I wouldn't risk doing it...

EDIT:

Yea, it works.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami