Deluxe vs Gold edition?

KashSenpai

So i realised that on the Playstation Store there's a 60% off for Playstation Plus members which i am one of so saw BO3 in Gold Edition and Deluxe Edition. Wanted to know what's the difference between the two? As in the prices were £21.99 for the gold edition and then £39.99 for the deluxe edition? Which is worth it? 

If the gold edition is the same thing at actual retailers than it comes with the first map pack. The Deluxe edition has the Season pass, 3 gun camos and the Giants Zombie Map. You get more out of the Deluxe since you get all of the downloadable content opposed to one that they offer you in the gold edition.

• 2 weeks later...

It's way cheaper to wait until the game drops in price a little bit and then get a used copy. DLCs are for those who are ready to pay $ for extra gametime. In case you think it's worth the price.... Then go for it. If you have a great income, don't care about the price much or don't like to wait or get a used one you can allways get the digital deluxe edition with all DLCs included. I think I might get Digital Deluxe Edtion for Infinity Warefare for 99 $ soon.

• 1 month later...
On 2016-11-25 at 4:01 PM, KashSenpai said:

Ah, i don't think I'll be getting it anymore, just purchased the new infinite warfare legacy edition game and it's similar to bo3, only things i'll be missing is probably the modernised nuke town map :/

I now got the Digital Deluxe Edition of Infinite Warefare... Since I'm a trophy hunter and completionist I want all the upcoming DLC trophies. Digital Deluxe Edition includes the season pass also... But I don't think BO3 and IW is similar at all... First of all IW was made by Inifinity Ward... That has got a pretty bad reputation as one of the development companies of the Call of Duty francaise. They made a great job with the Modern Warefare series... But since Ghosts and now IW they might been considered as the worst one. And I think BO3 got better reviews by the critics than IW. I have to say that I experience a big difference in all game modes including the campaign, multiplayer and zombies as well. I really know what I'm talking about... I owning or owned all of the Call of Duties on PS3, PS4 and VITA. I got BO3 and IW as well as all DLCs. I got also BO3 for PS3 and closing in for the platinum on both consoles. I played a few hours on each game mode of IW so far... so yes. If you think it's similar. I have to disagree with you. Maybe to some extent. But not really...

Edited by A-Rebirth