Trophy Glitch. Worried

linkdevivo

Hey guys. Started playing ROTTR about a week ago and having a blast. Until last night when trying to go for the "Craftswoman" trophy. You get the trophy for crafting 5 pieces of equipment at any camp base. I passed 5 last night and it didn't pop so i continued playing hoping that i would get it at 6. I'm now at 7 pieces of equipment crafted and still no trophy. Anyone else having this problem? I didn't see an answer in any forum for it.

Happy hunting,

Link.

I noticed that with his trophy as well but what I later realised is you, yourself have to craft five with the supplies you've gathered. The ones you get for "free" as you progress through the story don't count towards the trophy. So just keep swimming, err crafting and it should unlock soon enough. ;)

• Like 2

Hey guys. Started playing ROTTR about a week ago and having a blast. Until last night when trying to go for the "Craftswoman" trophy. You get the trophy for crafting 5 pieces of equipment at any camp base. I passed 5 last night and it didn't pop so i continued playing hoping that i would get it at 6. I'm now at 7 pieces of equipment crafted and still no trophy. Anyone else having this problem? I didn't see an answer in any forum for it.

Happy hunting,

Link.

Eh, don't worry, the deer heart trophy is glitched for me, so you're not alone. 

Eh, don't worry, the deer heart trophy is glitched for me, so you're not alone. 

Stupid deer trophy. Took me like 70 dears but i finally got it. Just keep on doing it in expeditions, chapter replay elite, research base chapter. Don't move, theres a deer right there. Kill him and restart checkpoint. do it 30, 40, 50 times. It'll pop

Stupid deer trophy. Took me like 70 dears but i finally got it. Just keep on doing it in expeditions, chapter replay elite, research base chapter. Don't move, theres a deer right there. Kill him and restart checkpoint. do it 30, 40, 50 times. It'll pop

Thought replays don't count towards it? But I know for damn sure, I'm past 40 kills by now.

Thought replays don't count towards it? But I know for damn sure, I'm past 40 kills by now.

Yes they do count, I had such issues with this but managed to get it playing the Siberian forest via elite chapter replay. As soon as you kill a dear reload checkpoint :)

Edited by ZachBoardyHD

Yes they do count, I had such issues with this but managed to get it playing the Siberian forest via elite chapter replay. As soon as you kill a dear reload checkpoint :)

Interesting, because I was going off of PowerPyx's statement that it had to be done in the main game

Once you find a deer just draw your arrow ,now you just need to hover over the deers body until you see a RED DIAMOND appear (which registers as a automatic headshot on humanoid enemies, but a heartshot on deer. Then fire, this will automatically give you a heart shot even if the deer is running away from you.

One of my friends killed 34 deers and we were talking about it .. what matters Is to centralize the red dot of the bow with deer's heart ! you know when the shot was successful when "TR" appears in the lower right corner