Game Settings: A Forum Game

Orlay_

Developers spend a lot of time creating the worlds we wonder around in, but how well do you remember them when the adventures are over?

In the replies below, guess the setting and game a picture is taken from. If you're correct then you can place your own pictures.

Characters can be used, but it's better if there are no main characters in the picture... unless the characters are user generated.

Somewhere around the picture you may give a clue, but it is not required.

I'll start:

wk4tib.jpg

Humans were the last race to step foot on my surface among the other races. I am a center for trade and commerce.. but also the political center of the universe.

Edited by Aeirou

I'll let piggie have it since he got it correct, though he may have just read your reply to me and posted it but whatevs.

I got the notice that someone replied as i was typing :(

but you got the answer right first... even if it was just a guess, you still were the first to answer correctly :highfive:

one question before i participate... are these ONLY PS3 games?

By the way... that IS from Mass Effect (The Citadel)

Let's keep it PS3 since this is a PS3 site.. so more people are likely to participate and have knowledge of those games.

• Like 1

Yeah, I doubt piggie actually knew what game that was without looking at the url. Hardly anyone knows of Chrono Cross..

wait... so YOU are the only one who knows that backdrop?

95% of the games that i play are Japanese RPGs and ive been playing them since the original NES in the 80s... I played the original Chrono Cross and Chrono Trigger on the PS1 when it first came out and just before i graded my phone i had a PS1 emulator on it and Chrono Cross is the only game that i had downloaded for it... But thats nothing but talk... If you are accusing me of cheating just post a new picture so we can keep this thread going...

• Like 1

wait... so YOU are the only one who knows that backdrop?

95% of the games that i play are Japanese RPGs and ive been playing them since the original NES in the 80s... I played the original Chrono Cross and Chrono Trigger on the PS1 when it first came out and just before i graded my phone i had a PS1 emulator on it and Chrono Cross is the only game that i had downloaded for it... But thats nothing but talk... If you are accusing me of cheating just post a new picture so we can keep this thread going...

Calm your nipples there piggie, I said I doubt, not you don't. No, I do not think I am the only one who knows of this backdrop..

But with Azakos' statement, it made me question whether or not you actually knew of it.

Edited by DRaGoN-_-TaMeR

No it's fine, if Azakos hadn't said anything I wouldn't have doubted your knowledge.

Sorry fellas, not my intention. It's just really tempting to look at, even for myself.

Also, let's not forget to name the location along with the game. We're trying to appreciate game settings, people!

3X5.gif

- From one of my fav games ever

- This game is the 3rd one in the series

- It explodes at the end

That is Zebes from Super Metroid on the SNES... but we are only doing Playstation games because this is a playstation site

and :highfive: high-five for liking one of my favorite Nintendo series ever... Samus = :wub:

• Like 1