NA PlayStation Store Anniversary Sale Week 2

angelgrievous

I'm gonna end up spending way too much money on backlog stuff but hell, if not now then when?  It's gonna happen anyway.  So, all the SMT ps2 games, Suikoden 2, Dark Cloud, Arc the Lad, Resogun, Metal Slug 3, Gravity Rush remastered, GOW3: Remastered, God Hand, Syphon Filter 2, and probably some others I forgot.  It's nice that Sony puts this good stuff up for sale.

I only play the vita version so can only comment that the remastered has better graphic and all 3 dlc ($4 each for vita) are included while the Vita is only the base game.

Still salty that Sony ditched Vita with Gravity Rush 2.

Guess they felt it wasn't worth the investment. Can you say the controls are better on ps4 or vita still beats it there?

Guess they felt it wasn't worth the investment. Can you say the controls are better on ps4 or vita still beats it there?

I will probably just get The Sly Collection for Vita, never play any Sly game before even though it's this site's owner xD

Jax and Daxter Collection looks tempting but the review was not very good and they will just sit in my backlog for at least few months anyway.

I only play the vita version so can only comment that the remastered has better graphic and all 3 dlc ($4 each for vita) are included while the Vita is only the base game.

Still salty that Sony ditched Vita with Gravity Rush 2.

I recently bought my Vita and after playing the demo there I loved it.  That's the reason xD 

I'm tempted about the Jak and Daxter Collection for the Vita, the problem is that I've the first game for the ps3 and I didn't like it that much, so even though the price is great I don't think is worth it for me. Arc the Lad is the other interesting one that I'm looking for, looks great.

Edited by ElEyeman