Dragon Tamer's Realm of Delectable Trophies

daniezutton

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It has almost been a year since my first platinum in 2012 (January 28th), and I'd like your assistance in choosing which games I should platinum to reach the same quantity as the previous year (from the list provided). I only need 4 more platinums for the goal.

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!

Batman: Arkham City

Dragon Age: Origins

Dragon Age 2

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Kingdom  Hearts: Final Mix

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories

Remember Me

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Tomb Raider

I enjoyed Dragon Age Origins very much. It has a great story and you get to choose a lot of things: your origin (affects how the world treats you), your conversations, mission outcomes, allies. The only downside are the graphics. If you're going for Dragon Age 2, I'd seriously advise you to play if before Dragon Age Origins, otherwise DA2 will feel like a cheap rip off and a piece of junk (although the graphics are heavily improved and the female protagonist's voice actress did a magnificent job). Eventhough it's a sequel. DA2 has a new protagonist and takes place during and years after DA Origins.

Final Fantasy XIII takes a while to plat because of 1 trophy: Treasure Hunter. Whatever you do, never ever sell a weapon, equipment or anything else, unless the description says "can be sold for a premium". This means it's meant to give you cash (which is pretty rare in FFXIII, you don't get it after a fight). Otherwise you'll have to start all over just to get that one thing you sold, because you had to upgrade it first for the trophy. The story is quite interesting and it's recommended to play FFXIII before FFXIII-2. Even then it'll be difficult not to get confused and understand the story in FFXIII-2. But XIII-2 is easier to plat.

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix has the original KH with some extra content: new heartless, materials, boss, weapons, equipment and gummi missions. If you've played it before on the PS2 you should be fine and know a lot of things. Btw difficulty trophies don't stack. I haven't played KH Chain of Memories yet, but difficulty trophies don't stack either. So you're looking at 6 (!) playthroughs to plat it.

I haven't played Remember Me yet, but a lot of people say it's quite easy. Although the combat system takes a while to get used to. But once you do, it's amazing (or so I've been told).

You can also take a look at my checklist for my extensive opinion on DA Origins, DA2, FFXIII, FFXIII-2 and KH. I keep the checklist as spoiler free as possible. I hope this helps, if not than I wrote this for nothing :S .

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I enjoyed Dragon Age Origins very much. It has a great story and you get to choose a lot of things: your origin (affects how the world treats you), your conversations, mission outcomes, allies. The only downside are the graphics. If you're going for Dragon Age 2, I'd seriously advise you to play if before Dragon Age Origins, otherwise DA2 will feel like a cheap rip off and a piece of junk (although the graphics are heavily improved and the female protagonist's voice actress did a magnificent job). Eventhough it's a sequel. DA2 has a new protagonist and takes place during and years after DA Origins.

Final Fantasy XIII takes a while to plat because of 1 trophy: Treasure Hunter. Whatever you do, never ever sell a weapon, equipment or anything else, unless the description says "can be sold for a premium". This means it's meant to give you cash (which is pretty rare in FFXIII, you don't get it after a fight). Otherwise you'll have to start all over just to get that one thing you sold, because you had to upgrade it first for the trophy. The story is quite interesting and it's recommended to play FFXIII before FFXIII-2. Even then it'll be difficult not to get confused and understand the story in FFXIII-2. But XIII-2 is easier to plat.

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix has the original KH with some extra content: new heartless, materials, boss, weapons, equipment and gummi missions. If you've played it before on the PS2 you should be fine and know a lot of things. Btw difficulty trophies don't stack. I haven't played KH Chain of Memories yet, but difficulty trophies don't stack either. So you're looking at 6 (!) playthroughs to plat it.

I haven't played Remember Me yet, but a lot of people say it's quite easy. Although the combat system takes a while to get used to. But once you do, it's amazing (or so I've been told).

You can also take a look at my checklist for my extensive opinion on DA Origins, DA2, FFXIII, FFXIII-2 and KH. I keep the checklist as spoiler free as possible. I hope this helps, if not than I wrote this for nothing :S .

I've play all of the games through except Final Mix and Chains of Memories. I'm essentially close to the platinum for each game listed except FF13. FF13-2, KH: FM (just started) and KH: CoM (haven't started).

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!

Batman: Arkham City

Dragon Age: Origins

Dragon Age 2

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Kingdom  Hearts: Final Mix

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories

Remember Me

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Tomb Raider

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was just wondering why you have UFC 2009 and blitz the league as unobtainable plats.  Did the servers go down for both?  I currently have the UFC plat, got it in 2013.  My friend and I did the online in 2 days.  As long as you have a boosting partner, it's rather easy.  As far as Blitz goes,  I have all SP trophies and only missing the online ones.  The problem I had with Blitz online is that my main account would not connect to my boosting partner even tho my other 3 accounts on my system would.  I found another friend to help and had the same issues.  Stupid game is at 88% and will probably never get platinum, but mines do to glitches.

LOL well guess I should have looked at your profile 1st since we are friends online and you are the guy that tried to boost Blitz with me LOL.  You should go check out my checklist.

• Like 1