This year for Christmas

TigressLion

I figured with a month until Christmas I want to know what PSNP wants.

Go to http://www.randomlygifted.com

Select your gender and enter a budget and than post here(first 6 items)what you get:

Apparently I'm getting a gun, a screen protector, pocket knife, a bracelet, a watch, and a guitar.

http://imgur.com/HuxB9bl

Edited by Lion of the Lolis
  • Like 3

BJn9aSp.png

sooo..for male... $50 budget I got:

Premium Black Carry Case for Microsoft Zune 30GB, 80GB and 120GB

100% Brand new (non-OEM) designed for Microsoft Zune 30GB, 80GB and 120GB. Durably protects your Zune player from dirt, scratches and potential damages. Soft on the inside and strong on the outside. Double zipper for double protection strength. $6.99

NIKE + IPOD SPORT KIT-USA

Apple Nike + iPod Sport Kit $22.99

Apple iPod nano 3G (3rd Generation) 4GB/ 8GB Silicone Skin Case

To protect your Apple iPod nano 3G (3rd Generation) 4GB/ 8GB from scratches and prevent your iPod nano 3G from dust, this Silicone Skin Case is your best choice! 5 choices of colors are available. Buy one today as gift or for your own use! $5.99

SwitchEasy RebelTouch Cover for iPod touch (2nd gen.), White SW-REB-T-W

Worlds first UltraFrame soft polyer/hard frame design to protect inner body from scratches as well as offering overal structure rigidity just like a hard shell iTouch 2G & 3G case. $19.95

Sunforce 52013 1.8-Watt Solar Battery Maintainer, Twin Pack

The Sunforce 52013 1.8-Watt Solar Battery Maintainer Twin Pack is comprised of two solar battery maintainers that are ideal for the batteries of cars, SUVs, boats, tractors and more. The units are completely maintenance-free and easy to install. Just plug this solar charger into your vehicle's 12-volt lighter socket and position the panel to pick up the most daylight possible. $39.95

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories bridges the gap between the original Kingdom Hearts and the sequel, Kingdom Hearts II. Chain of Memories from Square Enix for the Sony PlayStation 2 is a complete 3D remake of the original Game Boy Advance release from 2004. This "bridge" installment was released in Japan in 2007 as part of the Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ compilation before finally making its way to North America. $11.98

sooo.. ok... accessories for the things I don't own and Ipod... but all is forgiven cause... awww... RNG knows I love Chain of Memories :3

Edited by JaM
  • Like 4

Whut?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Car Splitter Adapter

Sunlite Bicycle Rim Strip, 26 x 2.125

Omron HJ-203 Pedometer with Activity TrackerPro Performance Speedminton 3pk Match Speeders

Dunlop Pro High Altitude - Green Dot Squash Ball

Timex Kids' T89001 Analog Hearts and Butterflies Elastic Fabric Strap Children's Watch

That last one though, hahahaha! 

Man $400

• Like 3

Wow,

Emergency Poncho, Remington T-72 Shooting Glasses, 100 357 LR44 AG13 SR44W Alkaline Batteries, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Buff Headwear Headband, Mr. Coffee MWBLK Mug Warmer, World of Warcraft Battle Chest.

I don't know how this is generated, but I'm positive I'd be disappointed opening any of these items if they were given to me by *anybody.*

• Like 3

Wow, look at all of this great stuff.  :| It looks like the bargain bin at Walmart, after Christmas.

41HhW49g1tL._SL160_.jpg51NJE2kDMeL._SL160_.jpg41rFgo%2BdlIL._SL160_.jpg51PJ0QIOEIL._SL160_.jpg41t%2B0dEpNdL._SL160_.jpg31FRnNZwk6L._SL160_.jpg

1) Sunforce 50033 15-Watt Solar Charging Kit

2)Bioshock - Xbox 360

3)Body Glide For Her Womens Anti-Chafing Stick (I picked male, but okay. :dunno: )

4)Kettler Rear Bicycle Basket

5)Harbinger Womens Anti-Microbial FlexFit Weight Lifting Gloves ( :dunno:)

6)Nokona NLT Classic Leather Glove Conditioner

Edited by Tohka
  • Like 3

Wow, look at all of this great stuff.  :|

41HhW49g1tL._SL160_.jpg51NJE2kDMeL._SL160_.jpg41rFgo%2BdlIL._SL160_.jpg51PJ0QIOEIL._SL160_.jpg41t%2B0dEpNdL._SL160_.jpg31FRnNZwk6L._SL160_.jpg

1) Sunforce 50033 15-Watt Solar Charging Kit

2)Bioshock - Xbox 360

3)Body Glide For Her Womens Anti-Chafing Stick (I picked male, but okay. :dunno: )

4)Kettler Rear Bicycle Basket

5)Harbinger Womens Anti-Microbial FlexFit Weight Lifting Gloves ( :dunno:)

6)Nokona NLT Classic Leather Glove Conditioner

Number three: win. xD

Picked 200, and actually got 3 PS things :D Sony walkman =D And Chinese thing :awesome:

81qSQWh.png

Premium Black Leather Case with Belt Clip for iPod Touch 2G

This CrazyOnDigital Apple iPod Touch leather case combines stylish protection with fine-grain leather construction. Its leather design protects your iPod Touch 2nd Gen from scratches, dust and finger prints. Custom made for perfect fit. Satisfaction guaranteed! The leather case features smooth leather and heavy-duty stitching to ensure the long life of your iPod Touch 2nd Gen. This has an easy entry/take-out top-entry design. $6.99

Sony Walkman NWZE345BLK 16 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)

Enjoy your favorite music and videos wherever you go with the full-featured 1Walkman NWZ-E345 16GB Flash Portable Media Player. Boasting long lasting battery life, the slim and compact E340 Walkman player delivers up to 30 hours of music or up to 4 hours of video playback on a single charge.

$169.99

Iron Baoding Balls

Baoding Iron Ball, famed as one of the "three treasures" of Baoding, China, is a traditional product renowed at home and abroad. The production of Baoding Iron Balls dates back to the Mind Dynasty (1368 - 1644), and it has been made meticulously by Baoding handicraftsmen through the ages.

Originally, the Baoding Iron Balls were a solid ball, and afterwards, it was designed hollow with a sounding plate inside the pair of balls, one sounds high and one low. $9.50

Bayonetta

Bayonetta is a stylish and cinematic action game, directed by Devil May Cry creator Hideki Kamiya, set for release in 2009 on the PLAYSTATION3 computer entertainment system. A member of an ancient witch clan and possessing powers beyond the comprehension of mere mortals, Bayonetta faces-off against countless angelic enemies, many reaching epic proportions, in a game of 100% pure, unadulterated all-out action. $14.91

PS3 Move Quad Charger

Charges up to 2 PlayStation Move motion controllers and 2 PlayStation Move navigation controllers. Also has 2 USB ports built-in to charge other USB devices such as a PlayStation Eye, headset, keypad, iPod or iPhone. Includes LED charge indicators, a rubberized finish and a 110/240 volt AC adapter that features 2 amps of power that allows you to charge all of your devices simultaneously. $14.89

$75 PlayStation Store Gift Card - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code]

The Ultimate Entertainment Gift Card PlayStation Network Cards fill your PSN Wallet with cash, allowing you to download new games, DLC, and videos, as well as stream movies and music.

Download the latest games and add-ons PlayStation Network Cards allow you to download tons of great PS3 Games, PS Vita games, exclusive PSN titles, and expand your gaming experiences with new DLC. $74.99

• Like 1

Female, $100...and if I got any of these things then I'd hope the person who bought them for me kept the receipt so they could be returned

kATnd87.png

Sterling Silver 12mm Italian Mesh Bracelet

The Sterling Silver 12mm Italian Mesh Bracelet creates the look of luxury at an affordable price. A sterling silver mesh band will shine on any wrist. Its lobster-claw clasp finishes the bracelet and creates an industrial look, making it an appropriate accessory for day or night. This bracelet encompasses the quality and sophistication of all Italian-made jewelry. $49.00

La Regale 25447 Evening Bag

Go utterly glamorous when you have this brilliant La Regale evening bag at your side. Its metallic fabrication and frame offer a double dose of night-right shine. An optional strap makes it extra easy to carry. $35.00

Fossil Marlow Bifold Wallet, Heritage Blue, One Size

$20.79

ASICS Women's Locut Running Short Short

Volleyball players will enjoy the snug styling, with its 2.5-inch inseam and flat seam stitching. The CoolMax crotch gusset and cotton/poly construction combine to wick away moisture for optimal performance. $11.99

Fruit of the Loom Women's 6-Pack Cotton Bikini

$10.00

Ladies' Long Sleeve Thermal T-Shirt

Bella Ladies Long Sleeve Thermal T-Shirt. 8500 Bella's custom fit thermal with retro ribbed cuffs is made with a soft cotton/poly mini waffle thermal that has a delicate appearance. Great when layered with short sleeve styles for extra warmth. Preshrunk 60% cotton 40% polyester 40 single combed ring-spun 4.5 ounce mini thermal knit. $13.75

Strapless Gown Formal Evening Party Special Occasion Long Maxi Dress

$49.99

I actually preferred some of the stuff on the second row, there were 3 different cookery books, a minecraft creeper plush and some apricot skin scrub (the two bad items on that row were in-grown toenail clippers and a wall mount mirror)

• Like 3

Female, $100...and if I got any of these things then I'd hope the person who bought them for me kept the receipt so they could be returned

kATnd87.png

Sterling Silver 12mm Italian Mesh Bracelet

The Sterling Silver 12mm Italian Mesh Bracelet creates the look of luxury at an affordable price. A sterling silver mesh band will shine on any wrist. Its lobster-claw clasp finishes the bracelet and creates an industrial look, making it an appropriate accessory for day or night. This bracelet encompasses the quality and sophistication of all Italian-made jewelry. $49.00

La Regale 25447 Evening Bag

Go utterly glamorous when you have this brilliant La Regale evening bag at your side. Its metallic fabrication and frame offer a double dose of night-right shine. An optional strap makes it extra easy to carry. $35.00

Fossil Marlow Bifold Wallet, Heritage Blue, One Size

$20.79

ASICS Women's Locut Running Short Short

Volleyball players will enjoy the snug styling, with its 2.5-inch inseam and flat seam stitching. The CoolMax crotch gusset and cotton/poly construction combine to wick away moisture for optimal performance. $11.99

Fruit of the Loom Women's 6-Pack Cotton Bikini

$10.00

Ladies' Long Sleeve Thermal T-Shirt

Bella Ladies Long Sleeve Thermal T-Shirt. 8500 Bella's custom fit thermal with retro ribbed cuffs is made with a soft cotton/poly mini waffle thermal that has a delicate appearance. Great when layered with short sleeve styles for extra warmth. Preshrunk 60% cotton 40% polyester 40 single combed ring-spun 4.5 ounce mini thermal knit. $13.75

Strapless Gown Formal Evening Party Special Occasion Long Maxi Dress

$49.99

I actually preferred some of the stuff on the second row, there were 3 different cookery books, a minecraft creeper plush and some apricot skin scrub (the two bad items on that row were in-grown toenail clippers and a wall mount mirror)

Protip for female users: click male! xD

• Like 1