Exo Survival - Unlocking Tiers Glitch

Maxximum

I only have Tier 1 unlocked at the moment. I need to play 50 rounds to unlock Tier 2, then 75 rounds to unlock Tier 3, then 100 rounds to unlock Tier 4.

I have played 25 rounds so far, so I only need to play 25 more rounds to unlock Tier 2. I continue playing, but the number of rounds left is still 25. I don't know if the saves have anything to do with this problem, but somehow I really think it is. Anyone else with this problem?

How should I play the rounds? I played all 4 maps in Tier 1 (Bio Lab, Retreat, Detroit & Ascendance), but the count remained at 25. How is this possible? Am I doing something wrong?

IIRC, local and online use different saves, so you'd either have to commit to playing on local or online only.

If that's not your problem, then I'm not sure what is

I'm playing on Local. That can't be the case, because many people unlock Tiers in that way.

I'm playing on Local. That can't be the case, because many people unlock Tiers in that way.

What I meant was that, say if you played online for the rounds that aren't being counted after your completed 25 rounds, then that would be the problem as online rounds don't get added towards the local rounds and vice versa. But since you're only playing local, then like I said, I'm not sure how I can help you further as I haven't heard of this problem :(

• Like 1

What I meant was that, say if you played online for the rounds that aren't being counted after your completed 25 rounds, then that would be the problem as online rounds don't get added towards the local rounds and vice versa. But since you're only playing local, then like I said, I'm not sure how I can help you further as I haven't heard of this problem :(

Dumb question, but do I have to complete 50 rounds in Tier 1 within the 4 maps? Like 12; 12; 12; 14? So I can't go over that? I only played 8; 8; 8; 2, which is only 24 rounds left. :S  :hmm:

Edited by ee28max

Dumb question, but do I have to complete 50 rounds in Tier 1 within the 4 maps? Like 12; 12; 12; 14? So I can't go over that, because I only played 8; 8; 8; 2, which is only 24 rounds left. :S  :hmm:

Nah it's nothing confusing like that, thank god, just an accumulated amount of 50 rounds from all of the tier 1 maps. I did all my 50 rounds on Retreat :P

• Like 1

Pre Patch counts high scores not total round played.

So your highest should be x+x+x+x = 50 to unlock tier 2 maps.

Then you can do the elevator glitch and flip the map twice.

Patch it up again so it counts Total rounds played, Not high scores and do it solo. Online and solo are separate so stick to one.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 11/27/2016 at 0:16 AM, SRS_77_Awesum said:

Pre Patch counts high scores not total round played.

So your highest should be x+x+x+x = 50 to unlock tier 2 maps.

Then you can do the elevator glitch and flip the map twice.

Patch it up again so it counts Total rounds played, Not high scores and do it solo. Online and solo are separate so stick to one.

so if you re patch it it accumulates the total rounds?

• 1 year later...

On 2/10/2017 at 1:37 AM, SRS_77_Awesum said:

yes it does.

I just start the game again. I am curious what you said before.

So you are saying If I choose to do one map only (ex : Ascend 50 rounds+)  but my high score let's say is 9.

If I patch the game then load up to make Tier 2 accessible then delete the game and reinstall it, i am able to play Tier 2 map and use Elevator glitch ? (I play on PS4 btw)

Edited by FielVeredus