Chapter 20 Crushing

If this is the one where you start off on the cliffs, just hang over the side and take potshots. Elena will do damage but very slowly. Take out the guys beneath you and the snipers afar, preferably with headshots so you conserve ammo.

When the path is a little clear, jump down, pick up grenades and jump back up. Grenade kill 1 or 2 heavies, then jump backmdown and get the gatling. Spray remaining enemies, and voilà, you're done ;)

If this is the one where you start off on the cliffs, just hang over the side and take potshots. Elena will do damage but very slowly. Take out the guys beneath you and the snipers afar, preferably with headshots so you conserve ammo.

When the path is a little clear, jump down, pick up grenades and jump back up. Grenade kill 1 or 2 heavies, then jump backmdown and get the gatling. Spray remaining enemies, and voilà, you're done ;)

lol That easy, huh? I wish. Three or four shots, I'm dead. lol Thanks for the reply though.

I suggest using the cover at the first ship mast. Take out as much guys as you can, use the exploding barrels when you can. Usually, around this point reinforcements will come in from the ravine past the ship. Take the time to swing down to the floor level, take cover again. Really, best thing to do is to take cover, and pop out really fast and pop off one or two guys before ducking back down. Save the grenades for the heavies that will come up to you. When they get close, throw grenades at them. Usually they all will die, if not, take potshots at their heads. When you grab their gun, usually, its easy on that point.

lol That easy, huh? I wish. Three or four shots, I'm dead. lol Thanks for the reply though.

No not easy at all, took me 20 tries I believe :P

Just jimmy at the back of the cliffs and take your time. Do not rush and try to conserve ammo so you only have to climb down once. Grenades are in the center and the big mast is indestructible, but watch out you are beside a red barrel. Wait for the heavies to approach before you chuck the grenades, so his gun is close.

Good luck!

• Like 1

colia100 is correct. Dying alot is the norm of Crushing playthrough, especially in some places where they throw more guys at you than the bullets you got. It'll take some lucky, perseverance and the Unholy God of RNG where you pray that one guy shooting you decides to duck back down behind cover. Another advice is to use the grappling hook to quickly transverse from cover to cover. It's saved me a few times when somebody throws a grenade into my spot. Plus the instant kill when you land on someone helps.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...