Triicky's Platinum Mix

IzTriicky__

#233 House of the Dead Remake

1L915293.png

This was fun to go through! It didn't take too long to get the platinum but overall I enjoy my brief time with it. The only thing I didn't enjoy was the Gyro controls since I was having difficulty with it. Maybe if I had an actual peripheral for the gyro it would help but all I had was my dualsense and yeah, not great lol. Made a video about getting the platinum too!

• Like 2

#234 Neon White

1La2790e.png

Yeah this game was awesome to play. The movement and combat felt so clean the entire way through just the only thing I wished was better was the VN portions of the game. Despite that, this is instantly one of my favorite indies and just games in general in the past couple years. Trophy list was indeed difficult too, especially doing White's Hell Rush, but I managed after hours of attempts and finally got the platinum. Would recommend this game if you like movement based shooters! Here is a video of me completing White's Hell Rush as well as getting the platinum.

• Like 1

#235 Hot Wheels Unleashed

1L3c1f40.png

This was a fun racing game and im glad they made the currency grind not terrible, but after you finish the main story mode or whatever, it's just a major grindfest. Sucks because the game is genuinely fun to play and one of the better racing games I've played, but the grind makes it boring at times. But just glad they changed the currency on how much you get after each race because if not I would probably never get this platinum lol. 

New 100% Doom 64

Lebf010.png

Pretty straightforward trophies as thanks to the passwords you can input, it didn't take too long. Never played this game before so it was fun while it lasted. 

Edited by IzTriicky__
  • Like 1

#236 Sifu

1Lf2216d.png

This game was really fun! Was terrible when I first played this a year ago and stopped playing due to other games coming out, but I decided to go back into it and i'm glad I did. I kept it on the same difficulty and despite me raging at times, it was fun. The trophy list I think was pretty well done as well and I've made a video on beating the game under age 25 too!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

#237-239 Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy

1L25a470.png1Le6b57f.png1L2dc066.png

These games overall were really fun to play! Sure the first one is the most difficult out of the three imo, but I still had fun regardless. Just sometimes the movement like in the jetpack levels in 2 and the driving levels in Warped felt a little jank at times but other than that it was fine. These are games I wanted to do for awhile now since I never played them when I was younger so I'm glad I did them now. Crash 4 and Crash Team Racing will happen eventually but for now these 3 will do. I made a video for them as well!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

#240-243

Hot Shots Golf, Twisted Metal, Twisted Meal 2, Ape Escape

1L026a61.png1Le15877.png1L9826a4.png1L490c2f.png

I enjoyed all 4 of these games honestly. Sure my least favorite of the 4 is Ape Escape due to me thinking it was probably the most janky out the 4 here, but I still had fun regardless. Will be playing more of the classics library but I'm still waiting on a few games I would like to see them add(Speed Punks pls). Here is a video on how I got these platinums as well!