Adamantoise Trophy is impossible...

IDJvsTHEWORLD

Boss Fight Tips:

• Bring lots of Health Potions. Also bring the consumables muscle stimulant (extra damage) and magitek booster (negates MP cost).
  • You should be at least level 40. The higher your level the quicker this will go. But your level doesn’t matter so much, the boss has very easy attack patterns. I was level 69.
  • Buy Ascensions “Warp Factor I” & “Warp Factor II” for more warp-strike damage. You’ll be using this technique non-stop in this fight.
  • Equip the strongest greatsword you can find. But don’t use the Dominator cause the Adamantoise is immune to holy light.
  • Cook the meal “Golden Tail Soup” at a campfire and eat it just before heading to the boss. The recipe unlocks when reaching Cooking Level 10. It guarantees critical hits and greatly increases health recovery. This way you won’t even have to touch your health potions and deal super massive damage.
  • All you gotta do in the fight is keep attacking the Adamantoise’s right paw with warp-strike. Use Warp suspension to refill your MP immediately. When the Adamantoise gets knocked out consume the Magitek Booster and Muscle Stimulant and keep attacking the eye (should do 9999 damage with each hit). Just repeat these tactics until it’s dead.

Check this video to help you - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9NzedmXyMA

Via - POWERPYX 

• Like 2

I do all of that, and it works, but when I'm about to beat him, he knocks me out of the combat zone...

You should use Warp suspension a lot, to get away from the Adamantoise, when it tries to attack.

As I mentioned on my previous post, try to check this video out to help you - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9NzedmXyMA

He never knocked me out of the combat zone. No idea why it's happening to you and I was even killing him for 2 hours (2 hours in combat, not joking) because I forgot to bring stimulants and eat the meal Pyx advised. Also I was level 56 with not the best weapons and I'm a masochist I guess. :D

He insta-killed me several times during the fight but I always brought myself to life with Hi-Potions.

Edited by Lowlliet

Yeah, he somehow knocks me out of the combat area which ends the fight.

I have no idea how.

So does everyone recommend just going to his right paw, and keep warp striking till its dead?

Edit: I'm level 61 atm, might grind till 75+ and then try it again. 

Edited by IvanGosu-

He blasted me out of the combat zone the first time as well. I found attacking his claw this way helped, you don't hit him on a "bouncy" edge. Also, bring the food you can buy in Lestallum as it gives you a massive damage boost from the "Equaliser" buff (higher the enemy is than party average, deal more damage based on that difference)

He blasted me out of the combat zone the first time as well. I found attacking his claw this way helped, you don't hit him on a "bouncy" edge. Also, bring the food you can buy in Lestallum as it gives you a massive damage boost from the "Equaliser" buff (higher the enemy is than party average, deal more damage based on that difference)

I second this video. I used it earlier tonight, and I wrecked him without a problem.

• 3 weeks later...
On Saturday, December 03, 2016 at 11:14 PM, IvanGosu- said:

Yeah, he somehow knocks me out of the combat area which ends the fight.

I have no idea how.

So does everyone recommend just going to his right paw, and keep warp striking till its dead?

Edit: I'm level 61 atm, might grind till 75+ and then try it again. 

All of my hits were warp strikes. When you warp strike and hold it you seem to be fixed to your target. You're also not a solid entity when you warp which means you shouldn't be affected by physical hits, which is what i found. Even if Adamantoise moves you continue to warp back in to the point on which you locked. Repeated warps drain your MP so I got to lvl 59, equipped Iron Duke and constantly moved between two warp points...the hanging one on the billboard nr its right paw (which restores your MP) and the one opposite on the rock by its left paw. For example...hanging from the billboard warp point, do a warp strike to hit the nearest paw, hold it to get repeated strikes (hold triangle + R1 I think) until your MP is running low then release R1 (still holding triangle) and you'll immediately fly over to the warp point by its other paw. Do the same in the other direction. You don't get knocked out of the arena. Takes about 45 minutes assuming approx lvl 59 and a strong sword.