Compare Call Of Duty Modern Warfare III.better or worse?

In my opinion this is so far much better then MW3. My biggest complaint about MW3 was always the hit-boxes. They were all over the place, so accuracy was almost punished. This has been fixed, and I am happy about it :). I am also intrigued by the pick 10 system, but that isn't to say the system in MW3 was no good. This is just different, and it works so far. Another vast improvement in my mind was the point streaks. They encourage you to complete objectives in other game modes, as they will help towards your streaks.

I have only touched the multi player, and only for a bit last night, but so far I am very happy with it.

There are 55 levels in the main progression and 10 levels of prestige. As in previous games in the series, when you prestige you can choose to reset your level back down to one, gain a snazzy icon for doing so and do it all over again. But unlike previous COD games, when you prestige you will not lose all of the content you unlocked. Weapon experience, for example, will remain, so when you unlock a weapon again the game remembers the progress you've made with it.

This also makes me happy :)

Edited by Sir_Bee

In my opinion, this is a much better game than Modern Warfare 3. I've always been of the opinion that Infinity Ward made the better games, but since the studio no longer has the vast majority of its people it really isn't Infinity Ward anymore and I think that is one of the reasons Modern Warfare 3 wasn't as good as it should have been. Black Ops II is probably my third favorite CoD game yet, behind CoD 4 and MW2.

Parker

• 3 weeks later...

Treyarch has always sucked making Call of Duty... look at World at War (The disk made a good frisbee). Then Black Ops 1 was nothing but extreme lag... the only game i have ever traded back in.

MW3 had some 'special' issues of crappy spawn locations but the game felt good otherwise.

Black Ops 2 took everything that MW3 had and made it either much better or much worse.

The spawn camping (getting less than 2 steps and getting shot) is MUCH MUCH worse than MW3... and that is saying a lot.

The 10-point Create a Class is amazing... love it - no complaints whatsoever.

They FIXED shotguns! No more 250 yard kills (unless you are using slugs... but you have to be accurate)

The game runs just as smooth as MW3 - They are still fixing kinks that cause random ass disconnects.so i wont hold that to them for another couple weeks.

Long story short, Treyarch has installed a little more faith than i had in them due to Black Ops. Its a good game - I won't say better than MW3 yet... but it has potential.